• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If you were a superhero?

As a superhero I might be overly concerned about too much starch in my cape. :eek:

I suppose I'd need a super launderer to get it right. Maybe one in the Cayman Islands? :p

Sure, but Hell-powered seems like too big of price to pay. And remember what Jesus said in Mark 3:20-26.

Yeah, but this is all fictional. Hell has no actual power over the saints at all. I like the idea of fighting the devil, it's why I enjoyed the Diablo video game series. Besides, ghost rider turned out to have heaven power too at least in the movies. To me it's about redemption, and standing against ultimate evil.

But as I also said I prefer ff7 Vincent Valentine. He is basically a superhero through genetic modifications. Always trying to make up for or right the sins of his past. Even though in reality he did very little wrong, he carries the burden of failing to stop evil when he could have done so. And he uses those powers to fight against all injustice and protect the weak as well as stopping ultimate evil.

Honestly unless we can make up our own superheroes just for this topic I'd say there is too limited of a pool to draw from. I like elements of many supers, but if I had to be them in every possible detail... I don't think I could choose, because there would always be something about them that just isn't me.

So in choosing spawn or ghost rider, I am choosing their powers and mission, not the source of their power, their backstory, etc.

New Threads

Top Bottom