• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If you had a million dollars/pounds?

First off, I'll take the one million pounds so I can convert it to dollars and have half again as much. :D

I'd pay off all my debts and the debts of my closest friends. I'd wave goodbye to those friends, line an RV with cat condos, put the cats in the condos, hire a driver and move the whole load of us up to Washington. I'd buy a nice little house in the rain shadow with a yard big enough for a huge cat enclosure. I'd hire someone to built the coziest and most cat proof enclosure possible. I'd buy a new economical car and a new computer. I'd find a job working on a newspaper or in a library for minimum wage. I'd save the rest of the money for emergencies and to use for investing in real estate. Then, I'd create a trust fund for whichever cats were still alive when I passed away, and give my estate to reputable no-kill cat shelters.

sounds a bit like what i'd do... you're also a cats lover.

New Threads

Top Bottom