• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If you got a superpower for Christmas.

My superpower would be a transformation into a sexy beast who is able to drive all of the gay men wild with my sexiness.

I'd like to be able to slow down time at will. Because as you get older time seems to go by much too fast, and you're scared that you'll be really ancient before you know it. When I was a kid time seemed to go much more slowly, like when I was home for summer vacation and the summer days felt long and glorious and like they'd never end. Of course they did, but it felt like we had all the time in the world.

I would love shapeshifting powers, even if it's just to change into a different-looking human. Invisibility would be pretty fun, too; I'd love to be able to avoid people sometimes.

New Threads

Top Bottom