• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If you got a superpower for Christmas.

Wolfsage

In training to be Wolf King.
I want to be the first wolf to go into hyperspace at will. Cause I want to go as fast as possible!!!:D:D
Hashtag Zzzzziiiiiippppp!!!

Temporarily halt time at the click of my fingers. For everyone else, not me.

I could insert pauses into real life group conversations, figure out the meaning,
and be ready with an answer and a smile when I click my fingers and start time again :)

I could get up to alsorts of mischief.

I already have powers. I can heal people's inner bodies and minds, and I can drain anxiety from you. I love calming people down. It makes me feel like a good person. And it always makes me feel better doing it to, because my Avalon sister used to calm my mind as well, when I panicked.

Negative frequencies were pretty scarce in people on Avalon, but they still happened. Problem is, body temperature can rise to a point of inducing a fever if left unchecked, so the palmhealing isn't just for settling down, it's also for reducing the risk of thermal syncope. She was better with it than I was.

Earth!Sophia knows how to do it as well, but not that often, and she uses powers that require her to speak more than use her hands. She told me she's knowledgeable in hypnosis as well, and she did it with me a couple times.

She's a good sister, and I love her . I could never imagine any timeline where I didn't have her. I don't know whether her past soul traveled with me when it was time for me to become human, because she was born at a later time. But if it did, I'm really glad.

I can't find Dr. Who on any of my American stations! And I miss it!

My superpower would be teleportation in a flash to anywhere I desired.

Inter-dimensional travel.

But I get to see like a preview window BEFORE jumping into one. This prevents such embarassing situations as jumping into a raging inferno, or a solid boulder, and also allows one to avoid giant spider mechs, unless of course they are invisible, which would present a bit of a conundrum.

I mean, sure, there's teleportation, but I've been to enough places on THIS stupid planet to know how dull and/or stupid most are. So heck with that, another world entirely, let's go!

An alternative power I think I'd like would be Data Manipulation.
Considering how much you can do with it along with how much we use technology in our real lives, I think this would be a pretty awesome ability to have.

7a5y.gif

Mine's a two-parter. The first part's obvious. But it's only a needed prerequisit for the more important second part.

depositphotos_315512634-stock-video-green-screen-falling-retro-toy.jpg

The second part is I have a superhero utility bracelet with settings of all the things I collect. And whatever I set it to will get sucked up out of people's houses and store, etc, and follow me in the air back to my secret lair.

I realize this would likely disqualify me from the 'Good' superhero pantheon. So I'd better bulk up and make a third special attribute: Invincibility.

starman.jpg

Not too much to ask of the Aspie Superpower Fairy I hope. They do realize we are very focused on our superpower requirements don't they?

l want a truth meter in my hands. If you are not talking truthfully, my left hand would flash red. Truthful and my right hand would pulse soothing green lights.

Me- simply invisible. Men wouldn't see me and therefore l would be ignored.
Like batm
View attachment 65036

Mine's a two-parter. The first part's obvious. But it's only a needed prerequisit for the more important second part.

View attachment 65037

The second part is I have a superhero utility bracelet with settings of all the things I collect. And whatever I set it to will get sucked up out of people's houses and store, etc, and follow me in the air back to my secret lair.

I realize this would likely disqualify me from the 'Good' superhero pantheon. So I'd better bulk up and make a third special attribute: Invincibility.

View attachment 65038

Not too much to ask of the Aspie Superpower Fairy I hope. They do realize we are very focused on our superpower requirements don't they?
Don't know. Ask Master Yoda.;)

l want a truth meter in my hands. If you are not talking truthfully, my left hand would flash red. Truthful and my right hand would pulse soothing green lights.

But my truth might not be your truth... then, would your face go purple?

I’d have Christopher come back. I miss him so much. Not a day has gone by since March where I don’t think of him. That is literally all I want for Christmas.

Throwing lightning bolts seems a good one, though possibly not very practical these days. Maybe I would hypnotise people with my strange eerie singing, and they would fall into a deep sleep.

I want to be able to teleportate and then I wouldn't have to worry about paying plane tickets :D

Shapeshifting, or at least the ability to take my true dragon form, or something like it. Or I’d settle for just having wings. I don’t just want to fly, I want the sensation of flying on my own two wings. I’ve had dreams before where I do, and I can feel the air supporting me and muscles I don’t even have in reality working to keep me aloft. That’s what I want. But, hey, if I can ask for more, why not?

New Threads

Top Bottom