1. Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If you got a superpower for Christmas.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Wolfsage, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Wolfsage

Wolfsage In training to be Wolf King.

I want to be the first wolf to go into hyperspace at will. Cause I want to go as fast as possible!!!:D:D
    Hashtag Zzzzziiiiiippppp!!!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Gracey

Gracey Well-Known Member

Temporarily halt time at the click of my fingers. For everyone else, not me.

I could insert pauses into real life group conversations, figure out the meaning,
    and be ready with an answer and a smile when I click my fingers and start time again :)

I could get up to alsorts of mischief.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. QueenOfFrance87

QueenOfFrance87 Let them eat tuna! V.I.P Member

I'd like to teleport to any location so I can go anywhere without being late.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. AGXStarseed

AGXStarseed Well-Known Member

Telekinesis - just because of how much you can apparently do with it:

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Gerontius

Gerontius Well-Known Member

I'd like to be able to live without eating or sleeping.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Aspychata

Aspychata Serenity waves, beachy vibes

Me- simply invisible. Men wouldn't see me and therefore l would be ignored.

• Like Like x 1
  7. UberScout

UberScout Are you there, God? ...Hello? V.I.P Member

I already have powers. I can heal people's inner bodies and minds, and I can drain anxiety from you. I love calming people down. It makes me feel like a good person. And it always makes me feel better doing it to, because my Avalon sister used to calm my mind as well, when I panicked.

Negative frequencies were pretty scarce in people on Avalon, but they still happened. Problem is, body temperature can rise to a point of inducing a fever if left unchecked, so the palmhealing isn't just for settling down, it's also for reducing the risk of thermal syncope. She was better with it than I was.

Earth!Sophia knows how to do it as well, but not that often, and she uses powers that require her to speak more than use her hands. She told me she's knowledgeable in hypnosis as well, and she did it with me a couple times.

She's a good sister, and I love her . I could never imagine any timeline where I didn't have her. I don't know whether her past soul traveled with me when it was time for me to become human, because she was born at a later time. But if it did, I'm really glad.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. AGXStarseed

Might be better to have Perception Manipulation instead: Perception Manipulation
    Here's a non-superpower example of that (fast forward to 2:10):

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. SusanLR

SusanLR Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

I can't find Dr. Who on any of my American stations! And I miss it!

My superpower would be teleportation in a flash to anywhere I desired.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Misery

Misery Photo-Negative V.I.P Member

Inter-dimensional travel.

But I get to see like a preview window BEFORE jumping into one. This prevents such embarassing situations as jumping into a raging inferno, or a solid boulder, and also allows one to avoid giant spider mechs, unless of course they are invisible, which would present a bit of a conundrum.

I mean, sure, there's teleportation, but I've been to enough places on THIS stupid planet to know how dull and/or stupid most are. So heck with that, another world entirely, let's go!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. AGXStarseed

An alternative power I think I'd like would be Data Manipulation.
    Considering how much you can do with it along with how much we use technology in our real lives, I think this would be a pretty awesome ability to have.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Tom

Tom Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

7a5y.gif

Mine's a two-parter. The first part's obvious. But it's only a needed prerequisit for the more important second part.

depositphotos_315512634-stock-video-green-screen-falling-retro-toy.jpg

The second part is I have a superhero utility bracelet with settings of all the things I collect. And whatever I set it to will get sucked up out of people's houses and store, etc, and follow me in the air back to my secret lair.

I realize this would likely disqualify me from the 'Good' superhero pantheon. So I'd better bulk up and make a third special attribute: Invincibility.

starman.jpg

Not too much to ask of the Aspie Superpower Fairy I hope. They do realize we are very focused on our superpower requirements don't they?

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. Aspychata

l want a truth meter in my hands. If you are not talking truthfully, my left hand would flash red. Truthful and my right hand would pulse soothing green lights.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. Wolfsage

Wolfsage In training to be Wolf King.

Like batm
    Don't know. Ask Master Yoda.;)

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. Thinx

Thinx Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

But my truth might not be your truth... then, would your face go purple?

• Funny Funny x 4
  16. Stardust Parade

Stardust Parade Well-Known Member

I’d have Christopher come back. I miss him so much. Not a day has gone by since March where I don’t think of him. That is literally all I want for Christmas.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Thinx

Thinx Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

Throwing lightning bolts seems a good one, though possibly not very practical these days. Maybe I would hypnotise people with my strange eerie singing, and they would fall into a deep sleep.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. Aspychata

No, it would go white if you said a white lie. Purple, it's usually a good look if the ambulance is on it's way.

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Sara3

Sara3 Well-Known Member

I want to be able to teleportate and then I wouldn't have to worry about paying plane tickets :D

• Like Like x 2
  20. dragonfire42

dragonfire42 Box of leftovers in the back of the fridge

Shapeshifting, or at least the ability to take my true dragon form, or something like it. Or I’d settle for just having wings. I don’t just want to fly, I want the sensation of flying on my own two wings. I’ve had dreams before where I do, and I can feel the air supporting me and muscles I don’t even have in reality working to keep me aloft. That’s what I want. But, hey, if I can ask for more, why not?

• Like Like x 1