• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If you could see any music artist live, who would it be?

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
You can bring people back from the dead for this one if you want to.

I choose Queen with Freddie Mercury.

Either that, or Prince back in his prime.

Or Genesis on their The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway tour performance.

What concert experiences would you want to have been at?

Ah a Music topic....I can only try to resist...

Jim Morrison

Also:
Jimi Hendrix
Kurt Cobain (In Nirvana)
John Lennon & George Harrison (Preferably in beatles form.)
David Bowie
Michael Jackson
Frank Zappa
Michael Hutchence (INXS)
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Prince
Tupac
Notorious Big
Elvis
Buddy Holly
Bob Marley
James Brown
Rick James

Oh and throw in':
Mozart
Beethoven

None, my sensory issues are so bad that I can't even do live shows anymore.

But if it weren't for that pesky problem:

Meshuggah
Deicide
Cannibal Corpse
Early-era Mnemic
Fear Factory
Pre-Clayman-era In Flames
Dark Tranquillity
The Haunted
Shadows Fall
God Forbid
The Red Chord
Psyopus
The Sawtooth Grin
Macabre

None of these are my favorite bands per se, but I always thought their shows would be awesome

Last edited:
Flaming Lips or the Bonzo Dog Band. I’m drawn to the bizarre.

1658027810779.jpeg

1658027931106.jpeg

THE CURE, Queen, Arctic Monkeys, and Green Day

I've seen:

Beatlemania
Bowie
VH
OZZY
AC/DC
The Smiths
Billy Talent
Springsteen
RUSH
Aerosmith
Nazareth
Rise Against
Cheap Trick
Howard Jones
Gowan
Elton John
Rolling Stones
The Who
ELO
Art Garfunkel
Def Leppard
Judas Priest
The Monkees

Most Broadway shows (Les Mis, Phantom, CATS)

Last edited:

Woodstock, Monterey, practically anything from the 60's. Doors - '68 Hollywood Bowl. Too many to mention. Mainly 20th Century. I don't really care for 21st Century music. (2001 +)

Depeche mode too. Dave Gahan, he actually died, and would have been lost forever to that long list of dead musicians, but a twist of fate bought him back. Luckily.

I can see 'Black Celebration,' the tribute band, (I think they're touring locally later this year, )If I were to care badly enough to see them.

Dave Grohl....was broken up when Kurt died. (He went on the Mtv awards a year later 1995, I think....talked about it.) He recorded Foo Fighters album all by himself. Like Prince, Paul mcartney. Recorded In Seattle. Just a little project. At that time he was Just a drummer. Had no real star power, or industry clout. Music was a passion, not a career. Megastardom had seemingly been ripped away, Bassist Novoselic went into local politics.

After the success of the album, Dave basically had to assemble a band, he ended up using Pat Smear who had been on the final Nirvana 93-94 tour. And the rest is history.

Yeah . Great band. But Nirvana will forever be number one in my heart. Nothing can touch it right there. Outsiders who become insiders, become mainstream, become hard rock Legends. I say hard rock, because grunge is just a media label. They were always, punk rock, with hard rock influences, Aerosmith, Sabbath, zeppelin.)

Dave Grohl....was broken up when Kurt died. (He went on the Mtv awards a year later 1995, I think....talked about it.) He recorded Foo Fighters album all by himself. Like Prince, Paul mcartney. Recorded In Seattle. Just a little project. At that time he was Just a drummer. Had no real star power, or industry clout. Music was a passion, not a career. Megastardom had seemingly been ripped away, Bassist Novoselic went into local politics.

After the success of the album, Dave basically had to assemble a band, he ended up using Pat Smear who had been on the final Nirvana 93-94 tour. And the rest is history.

Yeah . Great band. But Nirvana will forever be number one in my heart. Nothing can touch it right there. Outsiders who become insiders, become mainstream, become hard rock Legends. I say hard rock, because grunge is just a media label. They were always, punk rock, with hard rock influences, Aerosmith, Sabbath, zeppelin.)
You should see the Foo Fighters horror movie, Studio 666. It is amazing.

I would love to see Killing Joke live. Last time they came to this area, they were touring with Tool and the tickets were way too much for me.

I've heard Death Grips' shows are intense live, if they actually show up. I would love to see them.

You should see the Foo Fighters horror movie, Studio 666. It is amazing.

I was made aware of that. Yeah. When the Taylor hawkins news broke. Horror movies. I find it hard to be excited about something like this. I mean I'm not a youngster anymore. Hard to be into that type stuff, as You get older. But I'm not knockin it, I'm sure it's good for what it is.

That's easy to answer. To be in the presence of genius.

John, Paul, George and Ringo.

Last edited:
That's easy to answer. To be in the presence of genius.

John, Paul, George and Ringo.

It's weird but I've never felt like I needed to see them. The early shows would have been too frantic, and the later ones would be just as nice alone with vinyl. And, I love The Beatles.

* I did get to see Dhani Harrison if that counts lol

I don't disagree.

Why were they so popular though? Those 60's girls would go crazy for this. Just four lads from Liverpool.

excited the beatles GIF by HULU

Not "what" so much as "who" made the Beatles so popular.

Two words: Brian Epstein (RIP)

And then they fell apart, went to India and then...YOKO.

Meanwhile Rolling Stones are still touring....o_O

rs-full-tour_1200x1200.jpg

You can bring people back from the dead for this one if you want to.

I choose Queen with Freddie Mercury.

Either that, or Prince back in his prime.

Or Genesis on their The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway tour performance.

Alice in Chains, Black Sabbath, and Soundgarden

New Threads

Top Bottom