• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I Wish I Was Helped

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I said that I did not ask for money HERE, to emphasize. That is what I said above and it is true. I did discuss what I said elsewhere in the past. Again repeating, Bender, I am not lying about my situation now, and I was not lying then. For Julietta above, if someone is going to declare " what I really meant " though it is not at allwhat I said there, perhaps the producer for the Dr. Phil show would like to talk to you!!!!!!!!! However, unless I am relentlessly pseudo-happy in all my posts, I am.committing fraud? And though I long ago put a name up on another site because I chose to, I did not chose to put it up here. That is doxxing.

For anybody interested, I found the thread from 2013 started by another member with what I have no doubt were the best of intentions: please pray for WPer ASS-P! | Wrong Planet Autism Community Forum

If you have the patience to read through it, you'll see several people actually sent money through Paypal or mail, auntblabby even mentioned doing so regularly.

No, "steve", I don't think what you have been doing for years it's ok, especially since a lot of people mentioned you refused their help with budgeting your money, moving or getting access to available services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom