• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I want to stop seeing this person

This person emailed me photos of training shoes he bought and cakes from a bakery. So I emailed him a photo of a coffee I had and he typed I know what a coffee looks like!

Now send him a photo of your middle finger. I’m sure he knows what that looks like, too.

This person sounds arrogant, rude, and just down right toxic. I would at this point, be putting my foot down, and saying cut the bad behavior, or you are going to be leaving them to it. Life is to short for these kinds of ignorant and toxic people. Sounds like this person has no intention of being decent.

Also, just for the fun of it, i would be sending "Yea well i know what shoes look like too, but i wanted to share in your interests. you know, be a decent friend?"

See if the message gets home.

I want to really stop seeing that person and I would stop seeing him but I told my friend group at the autism centre, (including the woman I have very strong feelings for) that if would be good if he gets introduced to us. He said I can smell the vodka on you when I last saw him! I hadn't even drank anything, then he pretends to be all caring for me.

I want to really stop seeing that person and I would stop seeing him but I told my friend group at the autism centre, (including the woman I have very strong feelings for) that if would be good if he gets introduced to us. He said I can smell the vodka on you when I last saw him! I hadn't even drank anything, then he pretends to be all caring for me.
Sounds like this person is more likely to use autism as simply a reason to attack people.

I can't imagine how anyone would want to have them in the midst of a group of autistic people. Makes no sense to me. I'd wager such a person would never be interested in seeing us as real people, if that was the autism centre's intent.

I had been trying to get him introduced to people as I feel he may be isolated in the town he lives that doesn't have a drop in autism centre

New Threads

Top Bottom