• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I tried something different...

Seeing Luca's art got me motivated to play around a bit with digital images. Though I took things a bit more conventional I suppose. Still, it's a gas as to what one can do with all kinds of images...whether bitmap, vector graphics or both. :cool:

"Pals" :)

Pals.jpg

Last edited:
I'm always really nervous to post my artwork because I'm scared someone will say something mean or overly critical, but here goes...
I used a stock image as the background (made sure it wasn't copyrighted or anything, it was being offered as a stock image) and layered a photo of me and my dog over it, then colored over and outlined the layer, then removed it...
I wanted the colors and shapes and lines to be really colorblock-y and basic, so this design was completely intentional.
I think it looks pretty damn cool. I'm really proud of this one, even though I was up working on it since 3am...

In retrospect, the brown pants may not have been such a good idea, oh well. I'm not looking for a critique though so I'll deal with any errors myself.

View attachment 83110
This is so beautiful it reminds me of happier times.

Seeing Luca's art got me motivated to play around a bit with digital images. Though I took things a bit more conventional I suppose. Still, it's a gas as to what one can do with all kinds of images...whether bitmap, vector graphics or both. :cool:

"Pals" :)

View attachment 83386

I like this, kinda of a retro 80’s watercolour vibe and the depiction is very friendly, proud and relaxing, Cute pals.

New Threads

Top Bottom