• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I think I am a more angry version of Pinkie Pie.. How do I find my Rainbow Dash?

AspiePie

I don't know if Rainbow Dash and Pinkie are dating but they are perfect for each other and are best friends?

How do I find my Rainbow Dash?

iu

Well, you should investigate. Make a quiz, a survey or something like that, that you consider relative of a Rainbow Dash. When you are done with it, you know what each person likes. According to what you expect your soulmate to answer, you can choose who to be with. (Try to make them know that it's a social experiment or..., I don't know, choose something, but try to make it seem normal)
I am a Brony too, but more of a combination of Rainbow and Twilight.
*In fact, I was checking the blog while waiting for my pony movie

New Threads

Top Bottom