• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I swear... Facebook is censoring my post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
I was at a rally today and took some photos in the tradition of journalism

Did a post of one photo/story I heard from one lady, and getting zero response, and I'm not saying that out of pride... The post is public, as are all my posts, but zero response except for two people... Is this post being hidden from the algorithm? :rolleyes: I've never seen anything like this before in all my Facebook posts in the past...

And I don't know why this is bothering me, but it is mostly because I'm trying to share a story, and it's clearly going nowhere fast...

Censorship? What if they are? Facebook is still considered a private enterprise, and whatever standards of "journalism" they have must be anticipated.

I tried Facebonk when it was new, and none of my old friends from the listservs ever responded. I concluded that because I had not made myself attractive to advertisers, my messages had never been posted. Social media should be open-source and co-op owned. Running it for profit is having terrible side effects.

1708870501049.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom