• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I need to get back into psych community but am scared

I take it you are in England if you talk about the British Museum? Not sure what help is available there.

I am in the US. My main interest in correcting the British Museum of natural history centers around the Warren Cup and everything about a naive and complete misunderstanding curators have about Hellenism as it relates to such things

Warren Cup - Wikipedia

Love is love: uncovering LGBTQ stories

Things are just to me like I get sexually assaulted by gay couple which upsets everyone, so I figure out ancient civilization, but still I have severe mental issues which might have been easily addressed if they weren’t so offensive, but I do not know how defend myself against accusations for being a victim

Except I am not a dangerous psycho, and my understanding of things is very high, but no one believes me.

I can write a 30 page thing about everything surrounding the Warren Cup if this might result in me being able to habe my issues being taken seriously. Or I can write a 30 page tag about the Warren cup if this might help me find a new life with something that I am actually good at

But everything about my experiences seems to be offensive, despite that I have nothing against gays

Last edited:
I am in the US. My main interest in correcting the British Museum of natural history centers around the Warren Cup and everything about a naive and complete misunderstanding curators have about Hellenism as it relates to such things

Warren Cup - Wikipedia

Love is love: uncovering LGBTQ stories

Things are just to me like I get sexually assaulted by gay couple which upsets everyone, so I figure out ancient civilization, but still I have severe mental issues which might have been easily addressed if they weren’t so offensive, but I do not know how defend myself against accusations for being a victim

Except I am not a dangerous psycho, and my understanding of things is very high, but no one believes me.

I can write a 30 page thing about everything surrounding the Warren Cup if this might result in me being able to habe my issues being taken seriously. Or I can write a 30 page tag about the Warren cup if this might help me find a new life with something that I am actually good at

But everything about my experiences seems to be offensive, despite that I have nothing against gays

My head is broken about this issue, I just need for freedom of speech and to not be blamed and accused and punished for being inconvenient so:I can get out of my current downward spiral, but I do not know how to have this happen. Every other time I have let my guard down and trusted professionals I have gotten, at least to my perception, ganged up on and blamed by psych professionals and everyone else

What a mess. I don't doubt it for a moment. I used to be in a Catholic seminary (before it was found out I was autistic) and they screened everyone to make sure we didn't have gay guys going in. Turns out that gay guys had been a major de-stabilizing influence in the past. Some wanted to join & quit being gay. (Putting a gay dude in a house of a hundred men isn't going to help them.) Others just wanted to keep up their lifestyle. (Um...this is a Catholic house. We all do celibacy here.)

I don't know you but I don't exactly see you as a dangerous psycho; I see you as someone who's already a little "different" thanks to autism & the advantages & disadvantages thereof. However, to a psychologist--if they are ableist they are going to want to see you as 100% like everyone else, unless you can find a psychologist who specializes in the high-functioning autistics, and isn't, well, bending over in favor of social pressure.

What a mess. I don't doubt it for a moment. I used to be in a Catholic seminary (before it was found out I was autistic) and they screened everyone to make sure we didn't have gay guys going in. Turns out that gay guys had been a major de-stabilizing influence in the past. Some wanted to join & quit being gay. (Putting a gay dude in a house of a hundred men isn't going to help them.) Others just wanted to keep up their lifestyle. (Um...this is a Catholic house. We all do celibacy here.)

I don't know you but I don't exactly see you as a dangerous psycho; I see you as someone who's already a little "different" thanks to autism & the advantages & disadvantages thereof. However, to a psychologist--if they are ableist they are going to want to see you as 100% like everyone else, unless you can find a psychologist who specializes in the high-functioning autistics, and isn't, well, bending over in favor of social pressure.

Catholic priests are far more likely to be gay than the general population and the negatives of this includes a very long list including repeated busts for gay drug orgies on Vatican grounds.

Gay Priests and the Lives They No Longer Want to Hide

https://nypost.com/2017/07/05/vatican-cops-bust-drug-fueled-gay-orgy-at-cardinals-apartment/

But although I can personally argue anything about anything about why gay advocacy has unendingly destroyed my life as a result of being an inconvenient victim, no one cares and others have difficulty following me

Others just see homophobia and repressed things because they have no idea what I am talking about or do not believe me that my personal experiences might be reality. My personal experiences tend to equal hate which must require consequences for my awfulness, despite that they are crimes or manipulations committed against me.

I don’t even care what gays do or do not do, but this issue has been forced upon me for my liberalism and letting down my guard, resulting in sexual assault issues which others find offensive

Last edited:

People just don’t get the autism or possibly savant issues about this issue. Like I have complete sympathy for how the priesthood has long been an escape for gays and so on. And I only care about anything related to gays due to sexual assault issues.

People don’t understand anything. I want to talk, as a result of my being beat down for sexual assaults, about how the monetastary system was long an escape for gay males through the Middle Ages into the early modern era. But anything I say about anything upsets everyone, either because I am inconvient for being a heterosexual victim or because people do not know what I am talking about.

Last edited:
the issue is kind of like people do not understand why sexual assault issue might be upsetting, so I just become sort of become a low level expert on western civilization to make sense of things. But this just seems to prove more obsessions and disorders

I am not lying about anything, my realities are just upsetting to others and my understandings to combat things are upsetting to others because people assume they are evidence of other hate or delusions or disorders or whatever else

I am drinking myself to death and have lost almost everything. What else can I possibly do to prove that the real issue is not things like repressed homosexuality or hatred of gays?

Last edited:
I eventually went to local hospital psych place. They wanted to commit me against my wishes, but I talked them out of it and intake person was really helpful in getting me in this intensive outpatient thing. I have to go from 11-4 on Monday and then for repeated long sessions to get back in the system and start receiving medication again.

But it really is this problem with sexual assault and manipulation issues. Either because I am a guy or because offenders are gay, everyone always gets distracted and assumes real issue is sexual assault trauma or repressed homosexuality or hatred of gays, but that just isn’t the problem. The problem is sexual assault issues divert everything and cause political belief upset, so I can not mention these things, because if I do there will likely be upset and arguments and real issues of autism spectrum issues will never get addressed. And then, I, in turn, will get upset about seeming to be a scapegoat for gay advocacy due to the inconvenience of sexual orientation of criminals and wrongdoers. This caused me to completely crack in my 20s and since all the fault seemed to be with me for having a malfunctioning brain and whatever else, I just got sucked into more stupid things, including more sexual assaults and manipulations.

People just don’t understand. I grew up in the country where I could avoid people, but the rednecks still tortured me, so I became a very devoted liberal and found my place in college among gays and gay advocates, but then one guy would not leave me alone, then him and boyfriend sexually assaulted me, and gay advocates surrounding me were not sympathetic, so I have disorders and whatever else for unusual upset. But in my head, I had no place left to turn and oppressed minorities and minority supporters were behaving even far worse towards me than dumbass rednecks and still no addressing of root problems, and even me being creatively blamed for being sexually assaulted due to political beliefs of people who surrounded me and psychs I let my guard down to trust.

But, whatever.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom