• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I made the mistake again...

Sunbeam Tiger isn't as much a sports as a Toyota MR2 is, so you would be correct...

I think I've said it before but I've never really owned what I would call (what most people would call) a "nice car", I'm not sure I will ever be able to at the rate I'm going at financially
Until recently, my previous cars was a whose who of poor choices made in the hope of economizing. My parents were not like many where I lived and could not afford to give their spawn cars, for existing. So with some of the proceeds of their estate that I was not giving to charity, I bought the MR2 at a good price. I do not regret it.

Until recently, my previous cars was a whose who of poor choices made in the hope of economizing. My parents were not like many where I lived and could not afford to give their spawn cars, for existing. So with some of the proceeds of their estate that I was not giving to charity, I bought the MR2 at a good price. I do not regret it.

There is no grand inheritance of any sort coming my way, there isn't much wealth floating around my family, myself included

But a great sports car would be so much fun too
That's what I thought when I bought the 88 Pontiac Fiero GT. I had wanted it since they first came out but... No cashola. Got a good deal on one used and had all kinds of plans for it. Except that it just sat there as I couldn't work up the interest to do much beyond detailing it. Maybe drove it twice. Wound up selling it to someone else who wanted it more than I did, so that was okay - made a bit of scratch there.

Now I'm lusting over 80s Toyta Supras, but it will be the same thing all over again if I buy one. It will just sit there. I'm so much better off investing in camera gear because I use it almost every day. I just have to come to terms with the fact that while the ten year old in me still likes to look at cars, they're no longer a passion.

New Threads

Top Bottom