• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I love green grass

tripleU

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
I love grass that is vibrant, Here is an image, I made a month ago not fully rendered. Neurotypicals don't like these, from what I can get
1678786526867.png

More (Exactly not grass, but the sunlight adds that feeling):
View attachment 98795

Attachments

• 1678786811104.png
    1678786811104.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 45
Sometime, when I have the patience to sit down and play with it some, I want to try making and rendering something with Blender. What OS is that? It looks similar to one I use (Ubuntu Studio).

Also, anytime I see the words "green grass", I think of this dumb skit from an old Dr. Ashens video.

Sometime, when I have the patience to sit down and play with it some, I want to try making and rendering something with Blender. What OS is that? It looks similar to one I use (Ubuntu Studio).

Also, anytime I see the words "green grass", I think of this dumb skit from an old Dr. Ashens video.

OS is Arch Linux, terrible community, use Ubuntu instead, which will still give better performance than Windows, Arch gives more but don't fall for it.

Lately all I've been hearing about grass is that people need to go out and touch it, because of things like being intensely interested in "children's" cartoons or having a collection of Funko Pops.
The grass where I live isn't exactly touchable just yet, and in another day or two we're supposed to get a huge snowstorm that will cover it up anyway.

Yeah me too, if you mean real grass outdoors. I have some big lawns and it's just heaven to walk around barefoot and lie down on the grass on a sunny day.

New Threads

Top Bottom