• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I have a confession to make

I hope you don't think I was judging you, I thought it was funny! You had me going for a second. I just also kind of chuckled because it does seem a little unfair to play jokes on aspies since they take things so literally and tend to be gullible at times. But sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself, guys! League Girl didn't mean to upset anybody, and this is the one day a year when you can have a laugh without people getting annoyed.

Thanks you for understanding. Sorry I took you the wrong way. It was meant for you guys to fall for it. That's the whole point in April Fools and then you break the news and tell them. Hey even a few NTs fell for this too so it's not just aspies.

You know miss League Girl, you assume I am an NT.
I have no problem with being an NT if I am, but I would like to know why you think I am an NT.
My son is an Aspie and he is very much like me in personality.
What is it that clearly makes me an NT? What is the clue.
It could of course be I feel like an Aspie for other reasons.
I'm exhausted by life.
I would just like to know why I am clearly an NT.

You know miss League Girl, you assume I am an NT.
I have no problem with being an NT if I am, but I would like to know why you think I am an NT.
My son is an Aspie and he is very much like me in personality.
What is it that clearly makes me an NT? What is the clue.
It could of course be I feel like an Aspie for other reasons.
I'm exhausted by life.
I would just like to know why I am clearly an NT.

I don't even know who you are.

EDIT: April Fools?

I don't understand the Edit stuff on the bottom. Am I being made fun of? I'm confused.

OK fine, of course you don't. LG, I forgot I'm probably in company where people know each other really well and I'm the possible NT noob who should shut up, just thought there perhaps was just one possible NT in the thread. As NT's are being mentioned.
I don't know.
I feel like.... well I won't say it... cause I never do...
I don't know who any of you are either really. Except for what is said and what I bother to read.

Where is the depressed smiley when you need one. :shiftyninja:

Poodlepiglet,

I am quite sure that LG was not referring to you as the NT who didn't approve of her post.

The "Edit" at the bottom was an afterthought, I believe, where LG perhaps thought that your reaction was maybe an attempt at turning the "joke" back on her.

When people say that making these sort of jokes on an Aspie forum is a bad idea, perhaps this is the sort of thing that they are referring to. Misunderstandings. Members taking things too literally. PP, you are not being made fun of.

I don't understand the Edit stuff on the bottom. Am I being made fun of? I'm confused.

OK fine, of course you don't. LG, I forgot I'm probably in company where people know each other really well and I'm the possible NT noob who should shut up, just thought there perhaps was just one possible NT in the thread. As NT's are being mentioned.
I don't know.
I feel like.... well I won't say it... cause I never do...
I don't know who any of you are either really. Except for what is said and what I bother to read.

Where is the depressed smiley when you need one. :shiftyninja:

So you were serious? I thought you had me for a moment and then I thought you were doing a joke.

I don't even know who you are why you even think I think you're NT. I have never made that judgment. I hardly noticed you here in fact so what is your problem? You joined while I was away and I was back on the 22nd so I haven't been back here long.

Do we know each other from somewhere? I have never called anyone an NT.

So you were serious? I thought you had me for a moment and then I thought you were doing a joke.

I don't even know who you are why you even think I think you're NT. I have never made that judgment. I hardly noticed you here in fact so what is your problem? You joined while I was away and I was back on the 22nd so I haven't been back here long.

Do we know each other from somewhere? I have never called anyone an NT.

Never mind, I misunderstand as usual, I don't know you from anywhere LG but I have seen you around on psychforums. But nevermind...

New Threads

Top Bottom