• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I come in peace

UniqueChic

One world under God
As my blissful week of isolation comes to an end, my nerves are getting more and more on edge. Weekends are always full of idle chit chat and much annoying noise going on. Why am I so weird? I should be out living life, but I just want to relax in the ac.

As my blissful week of isolation comes to an end, my nerves are getting more and more on edge. Weekends are always full of idle chit chat and much annoying noise going on. Why am I so weird? I should be out living life, but I just want to relax in the ac.
Don't feel too bad. I'm inside writing a paper on this beautiful summer night in michigan. The light is disappearing and id love to enjoy a walk or something. But school calls.

It's allowed. It's who we are. :)

Hi UniqueChic Weekends can be more stressful if the noise levels are higher than at other times but this can be managed by trying to divert attention, like through checking in on here, or just by getting some sound block ear things...trying to be kind to ourselves is a good motto I think. :)

Hi UniqueChic Weekends can be more stressful if the noise levels are higher than at other times but this can be managed by trying to divert attention, like through checking in on here, or just by getting some sound block ear things...trying to be kind to ourselves is a good motto I think. :)
Hi yourself :) Well, I just bought some nerve tonic, waiting to see if they work. And, yes, I also come online to help. Have a wonderful day.

New Threads

Top Bottom