• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I can’t print out my resumé!

Greatshield17

Claritas Prayer Group#9435
Help! I can’t print-out my resumé! I every time I try go to my files on my canon app to print out my resumé, it won’t let me select it! What do I do? I’m desperate to finally get hired tomorrow, what can I do to get my resumé printable?!

I’m terrible at those kinds of things so hopefully someone that knows computers/printers will show up soon.

Is there anywhere you could have put an older one that you can make a fresh copy of?

Maybe rename your file? Save as? Insert new name. If you can't select maybe your pointer isn't working? If worse comes to worse, then retype a little. Make sure you can print it. Then retype resume and print but don't name it the same as unprintable resume. Maybe it was a software bug. You can't do anything about it. Sometimes if it doesn't end with jpg or something - the system won't recognize it to print. My very limited knowledge. Reboot your system possibly. Reboot printer? Share your file with someone instead of trying to print it. Or send your file to your email and try to print it from email.

Last edited:
Thanks be to the Lord! I was finally able to get it printed out; I simply tried downloading a free text editing app and copy & pasted it to that.

Now I’ve finally got it printed out and am ready for tomorrow.

That is wonderful! Maybe your like me and never had children, I blame that for not knowing computers. They are difficult for some people but easy for others (computers, and children lol) I find them confusing but useful. (Computers) :D

Wish you the best tomorrow! I was always told, wear red when interviewing with a man and navy for an interview with a woman. Not sure why, but it worked. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom