• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I can't live like this! But I am doomed...

Sometimes, I just wish I can be put out of my misery. I would be a jerk if I did that to myself because of friends and family, but my life just keep getting worse and worse. The longer I live on this Hell (sorry for the language), the worse and more sensitive my hearing gets, and now even the tiniest of noises can torture me to the point of hitting my head and screaming. Today, o had the worst of torture driving because I had to drive all the way to the torture mart to pick up more guinea pig supplies, and the torture mart is all the way down the street. Then the car stalled on the way back, and i had to pull over to the shoulder of the road. Luckily, I was able to get it started again. I was late to my brother's school, so I was stuck in a long line in the rumbling car forever until I was finally able to scream my way home. Then when I got my laptop back from repair, it still had the same problems ad it did before sending it off. Now I have to send it off again. Noises still continue to torture me at this moment, and I'm just wishing someone would end it for me! My mother's already annoyed with my texts and calling, and I just hate my pathetic life more than ever!

sometimes my brain automatically blocks out sound and this wooshing sound comes in to replace it. Or sometimes a ringing comes in. Sometimes I scrunch sheets or some kind of fabric against my ears to blocks out all the sounds. Or Once i hit myself in the face a few times and most of the sound went out.

After today, I just wanna lay in bed, waiting for death to free me.. All the screaming kids, the high-pitched noises, the loud bass and rumbling, the loud noise of the road during the drive, I can't rake it! Of all still hurts through a headache!

After today, I just wanna lay in bed, waiting for death to free me.. All the screaming kids, the high-pitched noises, the loud bass and rumbling, the loud noise of the road during the drive, I can't rake it! Of all still hurts through a headache!
Hang On!! It is almost over. Tomorrow is National Gift Return Insanity Day, and after that it mostly goes away.

What helps me Is I go for nature walks. That is the only thing I do that's not in my house. This helps me to clear my head and feel free for a while. Find a park around where you live and go during the day so most people will be at work.

What helps me Is I go for nature walks. That is the only thing I do that's not in my house. This helps me to clear my head and feel free for a while. Find a park around where you live and go during the day so most people will be at work.
I go for walks when I need to relax. When things get really bad I go deep into the forest, find a big stick, and beat rocks with it while screaming at the top of my lungs until I'm too tired to continue. It helps.

I hope today is better. I like quiet, but when it starts getting too loud, I turn the stereo on and sing along - when you sing along, you're also focusing on the music more than other noises.
I'd like to do the walks - but I'm too afraid to just go out and walk.

Earplugs and headphones are great for too much noise (if you're able to wear them). I often go to my room and put music on when there are too many people being too loud.

Ear buds with music are the only things to protect me from a life of suffering, the JBLs Reflect 2 Contour. But now when I get them, they stop working after a week! These coated $75!!! They were the perfect ones: metal music isn't too sharp, rap music isn't too bass-thumping, noise was blocked out. It was perfect! Now, they don't even last a week when I get new ones. They're expensive and a waste of money. And every week, I'm plunged right back into being forced to use the torture buds (really long skullcandy earbuds that has long cords that rub or dangle against when I move, and the rubbing/dangling sound hurts my ears!) and switch between those with other skullcandies that are almost perfect but only last about 3-4 hrs. There's no safety anymore... I'm doomed to suffer my life forever. Maybe I was just made to suffer. If I do get happy, it doesn't last very long..

Can you get your money back on the good earphones that quit working? One week is an awfully short lifespan. I would try to return them on the basis of a defective set.

This maybe a stupid question but did you put them in a protective case when not in use? Are you rough on buds? Mine die way faster if l shove and pull on them individually instead of giving them a safe protective place.

This maybe a stupid question but did you put them in a protective case when not in use? Are you rough on buds? Mine die way faster if l shove and pull on them individually instead of giving them a safe protective place.
IG I was rough on them? I tried my best to keep the cord out of the way of water and soupy things like ramen. But it gets wet, too. I also have to wet (or lubricate) my ear to be able to put plugs or buds in there because my earhole is too small, and that's for ANYthing.

New Threads

Top Bottom