• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I Am Still Alive

KevinMao133

Somehow after everything that happened, I am still standing and still alive

The good news is I am still alive

The bad news is I am still alive (still)

So anyways I don't know what to expect and what the future holds for me

Hard for say what will happen considering everything I been through

It's crazy how everything works sometimes. It's crazy how I am still alive, even though I'm supposed to dead 10 years ago

Anyways, it's a difficult time and I am still fighting, even if I know I have no chance left

It’s sad you are still struggling but fortunately you are still breathing. We are in similar boats so I feel your pain.

Somehow after everything that happened, I am still standing and still alive

The good news is I am still alive

The bad news is I am still alive (still)

So anyways I don't know what to expect and what the future holds for me

Hard for say what will happen considering everything I been through

It's crazy how everything works sometimes. It's crazy how I am still alive, even though I'm supposed to dead 10 years ago

Anyways, it's a difficult time and I am still fighting, even if I know I have no chance left
I don't know exactly what you're going through, but thank you for sharing. Your courage encourages me to keep going. I'm proud of you even though I don't know you. Also, this would make a great poem.

I don't know exactly what you're going through, but thank you for sharing. Your courage encourages me to keep going. I'm proud of you even though I don't know you. Also, this would make a great poem.

family matter. I had a serious fight with my father. It almost caused me to jump off the bridge as I drove nearby and climbed all the way up the ladder. For some reason I didn’t die, should’ve. I still don’t know how

family matter. I had a serious fight with my father. It almost caused me to jump off the bridge as I drove nearby and climbed all the way up the ladder. For some reason I didn’t die, should’ve. I still don’t know how
Dieing is overrated anyway. And you don't get any do overs. Better to practice living, that one you can still get right, right now!

I am glad you didn't let your emotions pull you along for something unchangeable. I know there is a lot of stuff that is really hard. I've been there! But all those icky thoughts and feelings are temporary if you let them be.
One wise piece of advice I have carried with me, you can die, but not today. Tomorow is soon enough. And tomorrow when you have the same thoughts, put off the final solution just one more day.

Everything seems to move really slow when you are depressed. Each day seems to take an eternity to end. But once you start feeling better you realize it hasn't really been so long and there is a huge amount of real living ahead of you!

It's always a good time to build up a solid road dog kit. Decent pack frame, haversack fitted on the frame, biovac sack(say biv vee sack) bed roll, sleeping pad, mess kit, field relief and sanitation kit (diddy bag) tent, poncho, sturdy boots

Hey, you could tell the parental units you want to get into hiking and camping and that stuff, they might just buy the very expensive shoes as a gift. Like for real, shut your mouth, actual hiking boots. Needful

Just keep building up your kit, tell everyone its for a camping and hiking club, or something like that, a thing you are doing with your new friends(fake) from the community center you are going to(lie)

I had an imaginary gf for many years, her name was Linda. Linda liked doing all that out doors stuff, she also liked canned food, dehydrated food, bottled water, fun size candy bars, travel size hygiene supplies and MRE's.

Build that food stash up solid in a big cooler in your friends garage, off to the side, hidden. Step one, feed yourself. Step two into the great wide open, under the skies so blue...

Spring is only like 80 days away. Just get up, and go out the door, send a postcard later, fro som horrible little store. being a hobo is kinda fun. Sure you might die but who cares? If you stay there you are going to see what gun oil tastes like, or eat a bunch of pills or something stupid like that. If you are building up your kit and food stores, and road gear and throw away clothes and all the rest, it may help you believe in a future that's scary as heck but possible to survive. Testing yourself against impossible odds is inspiring.

You should prolly try and get beat up alot too. I'm serious, sign up for full contact MMA kickboxing. The hoodoo voodoo. Get the mouth guard, and a cup, and decent gloves. Getting beat up is actually really fun and it changes your head, it

***kills the fear***
Love you anyways, try and cheer up, stay out of the bag and the bottle, get some help, get on a bicycle, grow some plants, draw a picture, and sing for at least 20 minutes a day it changes your nervous system.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom