• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I am Profoundly Depressed & Very Sorry

Oz67

I am sorry! I did not mean to cause too much worry, I am sorry for the way I behaved lately. I have history of mental health crisis related to Bipolar Disorder.

It's okay to talk about things. When issues stay bottled up and we don't discuss, it ends not good.:)

You have an appointment and that might be a great time to discuss perhaps trying a new med since you are hitting those lows. Maybe your meds are causing these thoughts. It's important that you tell your doctor this.

It's okay to talk about things. When issues stay bottled up and we don't discuss, it ends not good.:)

You have an appointment and that might be a great time to discuss perhaps trying a new med since you are hitting those lows. Maybe your meds are causing these thoughts. It's important that you tell your doctor this.

I will talk with my psychiatrist and I will talk with a school psychologist more often and I might ask my parents to give me therapy recommended by police officer that is supported by high school district and it is free of charge.

You mention your bipolar disorder frequently, but I don't think I've seen you mention your anxiety much. Most of what you express here seems to involve anxiety, one reason being anxiety about your own conditions and rather than the problems being the problems it often seems to be the problems with the problems that are the problems--the worry about your problems hurting more than the problems themselves hurting you.

Basically I'm saying, are you treated for anxiety?

I will talk with my psychiatrist and I might ask my parents to give me therapy recommended by police officer that is supported by high school district and it is free of charge.
You mention your bipolar disorder frequently, but I don't think I've seen you mention your anxiety much. Most of what you express here seems to involve anxiety, one reason being anxiety about your own conditions and rather than the problems being the problems it often seems to be the problems with the problems that are the problems--the worry about your problems hurting more than the problems themselves hurting you.

I don't mean to sound dyslexic, but most of what you said is too repetitive and hurts my eyes. I am sorry about that.

I did a research that Anxiety is also a symptomatically of Bipolar Disorder as well, including Cyclothymic Disorder. I have restricted interests in psychology after all.

That is because I am masking out my symptoms of Bipolar Disorder as a cry for help, because in history, I am having a serious mental health crisis, but to a much milder degree.

Also, it is all the information for the FBI to see, just in case anything mentally happens to me again.

Last edited:
I think you conduct yourself well, considering you were under mental strain.

That is because I don't want to scare the police officer if I showed abnormal and intense repetitive behaviors and obvious mood changes related to Bipolar Disorder.

This is what I did, I mask all of those behaviors and do poker face, and seep out all the symptoms of Bipolar Disorder I suffer from by making lists clinical symptoms I meet the related diagnostic criteria for Bipolar Disorder.

At first the police officer kept speaking too loud without meaning to, and I seeped out sensory issues I had and told him to talk more quietly, he did and tried his best to talk more quietly, and sometimes he talks too loud, but I don't mind it, because he reminded himself to speak more quietly. it went very well.

Last edited:
I wanted to explain why my interaction with the police is actually not that bad actually. I just need to use my social skills appropriately and do what the officer says for my safety and theirs.

I wanted to explain why my interaction with the police is actually not that bad actually. I just need to use my social skills appropriately and do what the officer says for my safety and theirs.

Yes. Some people freeze up with authority figures. This shows you have awareness and ability to conduct yourself under stress.

I decided to take a break from posting here, I am profoundly manic and feel deranged.

I am sorry for annoying you guys, I am not feeling well at all. I will not post here until I start to feel better and learn how to behave in a appropriate manner.

I like the fact that I am delusional, but without anosognosia.

I hope that everything is alright. Take care!

I hope you are feeling better soon, this sounds difficult for you. Look after yourself, hope we will hear from you again soon.

I am just afraid to call 911, I don’t want untrained police officer to think that I am taking illegal drugs, even though it is just a profound biological chemical imbalance in my brain.

I have a school psychologist and psychiatrist and teachers to help me with my mental instability. I have history of developmental delay and therapy is part of my IEP goal.

I am sorry, I am just paranoid that not all police officers are trained to handle people like me, and I just stay shut, and suffer silence, and because of war on drugs. Because legal/illegal drugs can also induce Bipolar Disorder on some people as well.

War on drugs made me have PTSD to ask for help because of that.

Some people in Bipolar sever got mad at me for not talking about Schizophrenia, even though I was talking about my non-psychotic hallucination, and later developed severe delusions. They told me to go somewhere else, because I was talking about a brain injury, because I was talking about Fregoli related phenomena, related to facial blindness. And recently I explained to them that I never had brain injury, but I have Autism Spectrum Disorder and had symptoms related to facial blindness and it was gone as I got older.

I feel bad, I am sorry!

New Threads

Top Bottom