• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I am now working at the Pacific Honey Bucket yard =)

Gary DuBois

I am filling in a position temporarily because someone left the company. I love being at the pacific honey bucket yard because there is less people and less distractions. Its also more positive and calmer for me there i am gonna be working there for 2 weeks then maybe permantely.

Congratulations on the new job! As someone from the same region, I know exactly what a honey bucket is. Hard tradesman work is hard tradesman work. You have the courage and drive to perform an essential task. Good on you!

Congratulations on the new job! As someone from the same region, I know exactly what a honey bucket is. Hard tradesman work is hard tradesman work. You have the courage and drive to perform an essential task. Good on you!
Thank You =) but its not a new job its just i am working at a different location to cover someones position as they left the company i was working at the puyallup honey bucket yard northwest cascade company. Good on you too.

I am filling in a position temporarily because someone left the company. I love being at the pacific honey bucket yard because there is less people and less distractions. Its also more positive and calmer for me there i am gonna be working there for 2 weeks then maybe permantely.
Congratulations!

Less people and less distractions is the very thing that made my career. Hope you get to keep that even if you have to move to another job. A wining combination!

I had no idea what a honey bucket was, so I looked it up. People sure come up with some pretty funny names for things. Like toilets.

New Threads

Top Bottom