• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Howdy =^^=

TuxedoSammy

Hello everyone!

I'm Sammy. Pleased to meet your acquaintance.

I hope to make new friends here. :>) I'm just looking for an environment that I can be apart of actively.

A little about me:

I dabble in a little nerdery. I am a frequent enjoyer of video games. One of my favorite games is FFX. That game erupts so many emotions and nostalgia within me.

The only other game I love as much as FFX is Suikoden II, if you've heard of it. If not, that game is super amazing and I strongly encourage anyone who loves JRPGs to support the remaster from Steam when it launches later this year. It somehow slipped under the radar, but every person I know who has played it truly loved it.

I play a lot of Valo, LoL, and TFT too.

I also love Hello Kitty/Sanrio and Sailor Moon. I am an avid collector of those two franchises in particular. Most people are probably freaked out by my large collection. Ha ha. But I think it makes my living space more lively and fun.

Love dancing, singing, and I binge a lot of movies and shows.

Anyway, if you have any questions or video game, movie, or show suggestions, I'm open to hearing them! :>D

Hello and welcome. Thank you for sharing some of your interests with us. I hope that you can find some kindred spirits here and also meet some new people as well.

Hello and welcome to the forum, Sammy! I hope you enjoy your time spent here! There are many others who also play video games here. There are some threads about it, in fact.

1681742590390.png

New Threads

Top Bottom