• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How long does it take to get results letter in the UK please

Gift2humanity

V.I.P Member
Hi

I had an autism assessment on 21st October, I am wondering how long it will take to get my letter from the assessment centre.
I wonder if anyone can help?
Thanks

It took a couple of weeks from my letter to arrive, but it was not from a centre it was from an individual assessor.

Hi

I had an autism assessment on 21st October, I am wondering how long it will take to get my letter from the assessment centre.
I wonder if anyone can help?
Thanks
I specifically asked for one and the doctor has one so I got it before I left but it was really one line not a crap load of paper that was 5 years ago nearly if you have to tell officialdom give them the centres contact details but I'm still waiting for an answer from the dwp about pip that was weeks ago

There is probably be going to be extra time added given the Covid situation... Especially now that the UK just announced a full scale shutdown again...

Here in Canada I had a test done in April, near the beginning of Covid... My results took six to eight weeks, I'm fairly certain that was longer than the usual wait for the results...

Basically things and processes move much slower right now

New Threads

Top Bottom