• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How do I get my justice for the system treating me like a second class citizen

Edward

I'm looking for a job
Filing for abuses (Disability rights did nothing even after we filed with them)
or anything else
Texas won't supply for my dyscalculia and I need to learn how to use the calculator , they didn't teach me how to use them at school
They weren't teaching me and where even talking more about there personal divorce over teaching me
They unplugged the computer and made me sit in a desk too small for me
They took away my lunch and put it in a corner as a mind-game
Can anyone suggest how to get my equality for my abuse ?
How about for how I was forced into a room with no air conditioning and forced into a desk too small for me and goaded into a hitting a teacher over the head
or a girl accused me of sexual harassment when she was sitting in a minors lap at 18
and lied about me groping her and making pivoting motions and than lined up some texts from a private conversation in screenshot as a set up to make herself look good in the actual court date as false evidence ??

can someone help me just...

get just help in making this better ?? giving me justice on this

This sounds difficult. Is there a class you can go to for help with the calculator?

I hope you have someone to support you? A friend or family member who is helpful? It's good that you are aiming to get a job.

Family...

I Had a friend , piece of garbage defended my brother stabbing me in the hand

Though family is always what it will always will be ...

family

Last edited:
Bad things happen to everyone. I recommend getting over it with the help of a therapist if necessary and moving on with your life. There is probably nothing you can do about what happened. Being bitter or seeking revenge for minor infractions will cause you to suffer and reduce your quality of life.

The only item of significance I see on your list is the court date you mentioned. If you're facing criminal charges, that's definitely a big deal so I'd focus on that and talk to a lawyer about your options.

item of significance in what context ?

Also those court dates where years ago

Also I wasn't asking for sage advice...

if you don't have any listing to advocation groups to actual literal civil rights abuses..

than I don't care and I'd prefer you not post in my thread

Unless you have my links to cause some effect on this issue I don't really care

Attachments

• DIGOL.PNG
    DIGOL.PNG
    2 KB · Views: 63
Most of the stuff you mentioned doesn't seem any worse than stuff everyone has experienced. Since it's been years and isn't too serious, getting justice toward people who wronged you probably isn't possible so I think it's best to let it go.
I was able to get a case filed with the FBI years after I was groomed , it dosen't work that way... you sound like that former police officer (matters very little though and like I care any) who said that if a case isn't filed the day of the abuse it isn't of any real value for how serious it was...

yet , when I'd spoke to the authorities they had a full and deep interest in filing my case.. look dude , I've done my bit in this process.. if you don't understand how it works and think the system forgets serious offenses whatever just don't post

I'm not looking for asinine advice

if you don't have Autism Advocation groups to suggest...

take your fifth column garbage somewhere else

I was able to get a case filed with the FBI years after I was groomed , it dosen't work that way... you sound like that dumb black lady (former police officer matters very little though and like I care any) who said that if a case isn't filed the day of the abuse it isn't of any real value for how serious it was...

yet , when I'd spoke to the authorities they had a full and deep interest in filing my case.. look dude , I've done my bit in this process.. if you don't understand how it works and think the system forgets serious offenses whatever just don't post

I didn't see this mentioned in your OP. I feel bad if you were harmed and would like you to get justice. You're right that charges can sometimes be filed years later. It would be up to the police to decide if they wanted to file charges. You may also be able to file a civil suit against the person or their employer (such as a school) by contacting a lawyer that specializes in those cases. You could check the phone book for names of lawyers or search online.

I didn't see this mentioned in your OP. I feel bad if you were harmed and would like you to get justice. You're right that charges can sometimes be filed years later. It would be up to the police to decide if they wanted to file charges. You may also be able to file a civil suit against the person or their employer (such as a school) by contacting a lawyer that specializes in those cases. You could check the phone book for names of lawyers or search online.
Than suggest advocation groups please

Also , I'd suggest reading the whole thread... I Wasn't being taught , they literally where refusing to teach me based on me being autistic and got away with giving me a 6th grade education which I still have at 22 and disability rights did nothing about it

it also says I was falsely charge with sexual harassment by an adult sitting in a minors lap who often handed me drugs in a hallway which btw handed a minor drugs in Texas can land you multiple years in prison

Than suggest advocation groups please

Also , I'd suggest reading the whole thread... I Wasn't being taught , they literally where refusing to teach me based on me being autistic and got away with giving me a 6th grade education which I still have at 22 and disability rights did nothing about it

You may need an advocation group located in Texas since the law and forms of justice you can get probably vary based on state laws. I don't live in Texas so I don't know any groups but I found one group doing an Internet search that seems like they might be able to help:
Advocacy – Autism Society of Texas

New Threads

Top Bottom