• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How can I view the autism politics section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Avich

I prefer to be referred to as ADHD
V.I.P Member
I checked it in my settings but it still won't let me view it.

Last edited:
Under "Account Details" you need to enable the politics forum. The box should be checked.

Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 6.50.27 AM.png

I did check that box but I still can't access the politics section.

Sorry, mistake in OP. I meant I CHECKED it.

Oh, wait, it only lets me access the politics section when using AF on my computer but not on my phone. Don't know why.

Politics (from Ancient Greek πολιτικά (politiká) 'affairs of the cities') is the set of activities that are associated with making decisions in groups, or other forms of power relations among individuals, such as the distribution of resources or status. The branch of social science that studies politics and government is referred to as political science.

Etymology​

The English politics has its roots in the name of Aristotle's classic work, Politiká, which introduced the Greek term politiká (Πολιτικά, 'affairs of the cities'). In the mid-15th century, Aristotle's composition would be rendered in Early Modern English as Polettiques [sic],[a][9] which would become Politics in Modern English.

The singular politic first attested in English in 1430, coming from Middle French politique—itself taking from politicus,[10] a Latinization of the Greek πολιτικός (politikos) from πολίτης (polites, 'citizen') and πόλις (polis, 'city').[11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom