• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Horror movies poll!

What are your horror movie opinions?

• The more gratuitous gore, the better!

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I prefer horror without graphic violence.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Only high class horror for me!

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Let's watch the slimiest grindhouse films available!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like any horror movies.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • I prefer psychological horror to visceral horror.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • I love most horror films out there. I am an official horror junkie.

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
I just watched the movie 'Cell' with Samuel L Jackson and John Cusack. I am wondering if anyone else on this forum has saw it and if you liked it or not?

I just watched the movie 'Cell' with Samuel L Jackson and John Cusack. I am wondering if anyone else on this forum has saw it and if you liked it or not?
No I haven't. Is it any good? It appears to be available on Showtime, which I don't have, but not on Netflix, Starz or Amazon Prime.

No I haven't. Is it any good? It appears to be available on Showtime, which I don't have, but not on Netflix, Starz or Amazon Prime.

Yes I enjoyed it.
I don't have showtime. The show Dexter: New Blood, is a Showtime show I believe but I got it on DVD, I loved the show Dexter.

This movie was the perfect balance of graphic gore, psychological intrigue, and surrealism. This is a great trailer because the less you know about it going into it, the more you will enjoy it.

New Threads

Top Bottom