• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hopping off of the forums for a while, I will be back eventually.

VernalSole1355

So a life situation has arisen and I'm going to have to go inactive for a while. Don't know how long, don't know when I'll be back. But I will be back eventually.

I wanna say thank you to everyone here. Despite my time on the forums being brief, I consider it a blessing that I found you guys. You guys have helped me realize that there are not only other people out there, but there are other people out there who have made their lives worth something despite the difficulties we may have.

I let my sense of failure consume me, and it's going to delay my life by 2 more years. But I'll come out of it a better person than I was before.

I wish you all the very best of luck. Cheers.

You are already born and living, so technically speaking
whatever is happening now won't delay your life.

Some events may take place at a different pace
than previously anticipated, but throughout that time,
you will be living your life. On a revised schedule.

We're here if you get a moment to drop by. Hope things work out for you. Don't be too hard on yourself, you seem like a caring person. Go well.

You are already born and living, so technically speaking
whatever is happening now won't delay your life.

Some events may take place at a different pace
than previously anticipated, but throughout that time,
you will be living your life. On a revised schedule.
That sounds like a variation of
"Wherever you go, there you are..."
full

In both, I heard,
"Your life is whatever you are doing, right now."

full
(I didn't mean to impose agreement...)

Last edited:
Thanks for letting us know that you were going to be offline for a bit.
Come back when the time is right for you.

All the best as you are away

I get it. Two years isn’t that long, the older you get the shorter the time gets anyway.

Have fun, never know what life has in store for us and it could be wonderful things you didn’t even know were going to happen!

God Bless, stay true to yourself! :)

Note on desk in an office:

I have gone to look for myself,
If I should return before I get back
Please tell me to wait.

Stop by anytime. It's been a pleasure having you join us.
May everything work out for you. Bless.

New Threads

Top Bottom