• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

'Holiday Music'

I have 3 Christmas songs I listen to too many times during the holidays, but unfortunately I can't post any of them here for a variety of reasons. 2 of them are just a lot, lot, lot of bad language, but they crack me up.

Looks like this is a theme for christmas songs :D. The ridiculous ones are sometimes the best

I have 3 Christmas songs I listen to too many times during the holidays, but unfortunately I can't post any of them here for a variety of reasons. 2 of them are just a lot, lot, lot of bad language, but they crack me up.

Looks like this is a theme for christmas songs :D. The ridiculous ones are sometimes the best

Yeah, another one I like is "Father Time (Where Are You Now)" by Majestica, but it's another one I can't post/link here as I'd get in trouble.
I do agree with you that sometimes the best ones are the ones you can't show.

A collection of songs, with the anime video been a repeated clip from "Dear Brother" (aka "Oniisama e").

Winter Formal (Vocal Synthwave/Retrowave/Chillwave)

TRACKLIST (Vocalist Winter School Dance theme)

00:00 - Eyes – Lost Outrider, New Arcades
03:42 - All 4 U – NeverMann
09:19 - Gloria – Sebastian Gampl
13:47 - Dark Before The Dream – Morgan Willis, Parallels
19:18 - You & I – Moonrunner 83, Megan McDuffee
23:54 - Love Again – Earthshifter
28:36 - The Homecoming Dance – The Motion Epic
32:20 - One and Only – Driver86, Till Wild, Oceanside85
37:10 - December Rose – Dark Smoke Signal
43:12 - To Be Continued – McRoi, Eva

(Have a Happy New Year and all the best for 2024). :)

I love all Christmas music. Radio station 96.9 here starts plying Christmas music at Thanksgiving and it goes through until Christmas. You can't imagine the different Christmas tunes there are. The Little Drummer Boy, Oh Come All Ye Faithful, Bring a Torch, Jenette Isabella, Linus and Lucy, I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas, and even Dominick the Donkey are some of my favorites. I'm not a fan of the Chipmunks Christmas.

New Threads

Top Bottom