• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

HIYA! im new here! :))

spitz

on a flying saucer safari
i hope this is an alright place 2 post this,!
u can call me spitz! im 18 !! i listen 2 music 24/7, love 2 draw & make things, read, & play video games (my faves r from nintendo!), im totally up for a chat about any of these all the time so @ me somewhere or send me a pm any tiiime!
i get rlly shy about talking 2 people online and thought it could b cool 2 start in a place thats welcome 2 ppl like me <3, i have a specific typing style so i hope that isnt too disruptive for comprehension! im sorry if i can be a bit much! just let me know! ill try my best !!!
hope any1 reading this has a gr8 day!!1!! :))

welcome to af.png

Welcome! You may have noticed there are some art and music threads that some members are quite active in, and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine!

Welcome! You may have noticed there are some art and music threads that some members are quite active in, and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine!
Ooooo!!! tysm for this rec i need to look around on here more heheh, appreciate it!

Welcome to the forum! I hope you have a great time here and are able to make happy experiences. I am also shy when it comes to talking to others online. I really like to make posts to talk to other members about things I have in common with others. I always love to read the replies I get which are wholesome and positive to interact with.

Welcome to the forum! I hope you have a great time here and are able to make happy experiences. I am also shy when it comes to talking to others online. I really like to make posts to talk to other members about things I have in common with others. I always love to read the replies I get which are wholesome and positive to interact with.
hiiii!! that sounds lovely! its nice 2 hear & see how friendly everyone is here :) im glad that we were able 2 come out of our shells, it's great 2 meet u !!

Hi and welcome @spitz

Do hang around a while and get to know us.

Thank you for the lesson in text speak - not quite the way I use english, but understandable

ty all sm for the welcome omg (^﹏^) <3 so cool 2 see so many ppl who r like me in different ways hehe
Thank you for the lesson in text speak - not quite the way I use english, but understandable
hehehe im glad u seem to have found it amusing! i think its so much fun

i hope this is an alright place 2 post this,!
u can call me spitz! im 18 !! i listen 2 music 24/7, love 2 draw & make things, read, & play video games (my faves r from nintendo!), im totally up for a chat about any of these all the time so @ me somewhere or send me a pm any tiiime!
i get rlly shy about talking 2 people online and thought it could b cool 2 start in a place thats welcome 2 ppl like me <3, i have a specific typing style so i hope that isnt too disruptive for comprehension! im sorry if i can be a bit much! just let me know! ill try my best !!!
hope any1 reading this has a gr8 day!!1!! :))
OMG hi! I am also New around here and I was SO scared to start talking. I hope you feel welcomed like I did! I am always here if you need a friend

OMG hi! I am also New around here and I was SO scared to start talking. I hope you feel welcomed like I did! I am always here if you need a friend
AW HIIII!!! <33 i was just ab 2 reply 2 ur comment on the intro thread! tbh i only realised i was autistic aboout a yr or so ago? so im a bit new to understanding everything 2! im here 2 if u need someone 2 alice!!! u seem so fun! ty ty for ur warm welcome hehe!!

AW HIIII!!! <33 i was just ab 2 reply 2 ur comment on the intro thread! tbh i only realised i was autistic aboout a yr or so ago? so im a bit new to understanding everything 2! im here 2 if u need someone 2 alice!!! u seem so fun! ty ty for ur warm welcome hehe!!
OMG Thank you bestie! We can talk whenever ❤

New Threads

Top Bottom