• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi

Dragon_Smoke

Hey :) Thought I'd join this forum, seems nice-!

Umm, me.. Well, I'm 21 year old female from England. I've been waiting for last two months to get officially diagnosed with AS, looking forward to it. :)

I don't do too much with my time, but am trying to as I'm not working.. I tend a small garden in my town, voluntarily help two people run Tai Chi classes in the area.. I play bass guitar and saxophone, and I jam with whoever I can-! I spend a lot of time on the internet playing puzzles and games. My favourite one is www.eyezmaze.com, but I've completed nearly all of them now. Oh, and downloading Age of Empires Single Player Campaigns. My favourite ones are 'Ulio', and 'The Revenge of the Templars'.

:wave:

Hello Blue_Dragon, welcome to Aspergic.com forums. :D

I see there's another gamer? You'll definitely got on very well here. :p

Welcome to Aspergic forum. Hope you enjoy your time here. You seem like an interesting person. Do you also play Age of Empires III by any change?

welcome :) have fun here.

Hi :) Thanks.
hi, welcome to aspergic, have a good time here

age of empires ftw! :p
Thanks. I love AOE! :) I miss Multiplayer on Zone.com.
Hello Blue_Dragon, welcome to Aspergic.com forums. :D

I see there's another gamer? You'll definitely got on very well here. :p

Yes :) I love PC games. What do you play?

Hi and welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Hi! thanks :)
Hello and welcome! Dooooo make yourself at home

Hello, thank you.
All I need to know. You're the most awesome person ever.

Hello Incredible Pie, do you share things in common with me? :)
Welcome to Aspergic forum. Hope you enjoy your time here. You seem like an interesting person. Do you also play Age of Empires III by any change?

Hi Sipe. Thanks. I own AOE3 plus expansion but I left it at friends place many months ago-! Did you enjoy Age of Mythology?

Hello? :)

Hello Incredible Pie, do you share things in common with me? :)

A bit, yeah. I'm into puzzles, games, helping people (much as my personality permits...) and I'm trying to learn a few instruments myself. Acoustic finger/classical guitar and piano.

Plus, you've probably got an awesome English accent. It's like you do everything I've always wanted to do if I had the motivation to do it, WITH AN ENGLISH ACCENT!!!

Hi Sipe. Thanks. I own AOE3 plus expansion but I left it at friends place many months ago-! Did you enjoy Age of Mythology?

Yeah, I sure did. It`s been a long time since I played it tho. I too have all the expansions. Do you play any other consoles besides PC, like Wii?

A bit, yeah. I'm into puzzles, games, helping people (much as my personality permits...) and I'm trying to learn a few instruments myself. Acoustic finger/classical guitar and piano.

Plus, you've probably got an awesome English accent. It's like you do everything I've always wanted to do if I had the motivation to do it, WITH AN ENGLISH ACCENT!!!

That's really cool! what kind of music do you play-? piano is fun, i know a couple of small songs. I want to learn the guitar, I think i'd be good at it if i tried :) motivation is built up slowly :) my accent is mix of South Eastern and Western English.

Yeah, I sure did. It`s been a long time since I played it tho. I too have all the expansions. Do you play any other consoles besides PC, like Wii?

Cool, I really enjoyed the AoM campaigns. and the flying hippo Cheat. I don't own any consoles, no, so far I can't afford it! Though I have an Aspergic friend who loves games, and I watch him play.. I like the PS3 :)

New Threads

Top Bottom