• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi

xrobertxdavisx

erm hello. I just joined...people still use this? I just found it from the youtube videos.

Erm i am self diagnosed cus me and my family hate doctors and stuff. but its obvious what i have and i researched for years and i am sure. one day i will be diagnosed.

anyway hello.

Welcome :p.
What's the picture in your signature from?
And yeah, the forums active.
I'd talk to you over the shoutbox but I plan on getting sleep.
IDK why I keep getting my laptop out.
5 hours of sleep from 7 :(.
What a ***** :(.
EMZ=]

hi, welcome to aspergic, nice bioshock sig and ghost avatar picture, anyway have a good time here
I thought it might have been Bioshock 'cause the girl on the left seems familiar to the one I saw on the first demo but I didn't want to look stupid >_<.
EMZ=]

Thanks for the nice warm welcome.

Yeah my avatar is from Call of duty and my sig is from bioshock. I dont like bioshock but created it for a contest on a forum so used it here and I love my avatar I made.

I am usualy realy active online but recently havent been and I dont know why. Just not in the mood but maybe soon I will be quite active in here as when im active I will post loads and loads.

Welcome to the forums! As soon as I seen the "x" in your name I knew you were a gamer. What is it with gamers and those little Xs?  :D

Welcome to the forums! As soon as I seen the "x" in your name I knew you were a gamer. What is it with gamers and those little Xs?  :D

I dont know why but thats not why i have x's in my name, the x's represent my straight edge life style.

It annoys me how heaps of gamers and girls on social networking sites use x's in the name for fun when it all started on sites to show who was also straight edge and wasnt.

My little fact of the day lol.

New Threads

Top Bottom