• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi!

Hello, I'm Alexandra. I have either Asperger's or high-functioning Autism (different doctors have said different things), and I'm here because I'd like to learn more about my condition, as most things I've read have been written by NTs who honestly seem not to think very highly of us lmao. My interests include (in no particular order) dinosaurs, Egyptology, animals (especially cats and reptiles), Pokemon, Monster High, cryptozoology, fashion, cosplay, and writing short stories and comics. I also have either schizophrenia or OCD, unfortunately. I'm a Christian, a female, and I'm about to turn 20 years old. It's nice to "meet" you, and I hope we get along!

welcome to af.png

Hello, I'm Alexandra. I have either Asperger's or high-functioning Autism (different doctors have said different things), and I'm here because I'd like to learn more about my condition, as most things I've read have been written by NTs who honestly seem not to think very highly of us lmao. My interests include (in no particular order) dinosaurs, Egyptology, animals (especially cats and reptiles), Pokemon, Monster High, cryptozoology, fashion, cosplay, and writing short stories and comics. I also have either schizophrenia or OCD, unfortunately. I'm a Christian, a female, and I'm about to turn 20 years old. It's nice to "meet" you, and I hope we get along!
Hi @AluxCinAmoon :) Welcome! I'm sure you will like it here! It's very friendly! :)

Hi, welcome to the forums. You sound just like so many of us, you'll probably fit right in. And I like lizards too.

Frill Necked Lizard.JPG

Yeah. I love my kitties, but a ball python would be really cool too. If only my mom (I live with her) would let me get one haha.
Kitties are my favourite! :) Though I'm pretty sure lizards and cats have a common ancestor. Lizards are cool but cats are generally fluffy and I like fluffy things :)

How great you are here! My daughter loved cosplay and made some of her costumes and props. Her bedroom looked like a craft war zone, but l couldn't say anything, she just love it.

You fit in just fine. If you wish, you can start a post on your special interests. Catch up later. :)

How great you are here! My daughter loved cosplay and made some of her costumes and props. Her bedroom looked like a craft war zone, but l couldn't say anything, she just love it.

You fit in just fine. If you wish, you can start a post on your special interests. Catch up later. :)
Thank you! That may be a good idea, I just hope it doesn't get deleted, since, ya know, Pokemon and cryptids aren't necessarily related to Aspergers or autism.

I've never seen an orange frilled lizard before. I thought they were all tan!
The orange colouring is on the males, and it gets brighter if they're agitated. When they open their frills up and open their jaws all the inside of their mouth and throat is bright red too. It's all just an act of course, they'll run away if they can.

The orange colouring is on the males, and it gets brighter if they're agitated. When they open their frills up and open their jaws all the inside of their mouth and throat is bright red too. It's all just an act of course, they'll run away if they can.
Neat!

Thank you! That may be a good idea, I just hope it doesn't get deleted, since, ya know, Pokemon and cryptids aren't necessarily related to Aspergers or autism.
People talk about all kinds of special interests. Start your post and the moderator will move to the right place and let you know. We see a lot of pictures of art, cars, artistic photos, lots of cats and dog photos, cute animal toys, art work too. So you can post photos of what you want. Just make sure your mother is okay with this. Some parents are more strict, some parents allow it. I realize you are 20, but if you live at home, you should listen to your family. :)

My daughter loved Pokémon, she ate, breathed, live Pokémon for about 2-3 years. Had the trading cards, had a Pokémon friend too. Then she moved into Aimne, cosplay and other gaming stuff.

Hello and welcome. Yay for lizards! Here’s a little camouflage guy for you. He’s like me, pretends he’s invisible, but really everybody sees him. Nice to meet you, too.
1668465867144.jpeg

New Threads

Top Bottom