• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi there

1676426886149.png

Thanks you. Hey, it's alice. Thank you tree. Thank you spitz.

When you Aspegers , you are always the visitor from another planet. The man who fell to earth syndrome. That's me.

Welcome! I think like most things, there's a mix of good and not-so-good, but we make do with and celebrate what we have :)

I have Aspergers, it's both a gift, and a curse.
Hello and welcome. I like to think of it more like challenges with built in tools to overcome them, if we can just learn how to use the tools. As with all things, there are two extremes and then everything in between as well.

I hope you have a meaningful and valuable experience here!

you are always the visitor from another planet. The man who fell to earth syndrome. That's me.
omg prometheus u took the words right out of my mouth LOL i always self describe myself as an alien bc of this HAHA

Thanks Vic, Roda, and Yea it's like that , We are the aliens. Just recently Norad detected some saucers. And shot them down. People take shots at us everyday, just for existing.

Welcome. Nowadays I look at my autism as a blessing. Coming out of some very hard work with PTSD, there were times I would have said it was a curse (socially), but now, with a loving spouse, understanding friends, and financially secure, I am very happy to be blessed with an interest in the world and a focus that let me contribute to things from Molecular Genetics to Pharmaceutical Quality and which led me on amazing experiences.

Thanks Vic, Roda, and Yea it's like that , We are the aliens. Just recently Norad detected some saucers. And shot them down. People take shots at us everyday, just for existing.
That’s why I stay on my own planet. I live in outer space, but keep my communication lines open. It’s nice and peaceful and quiet here among the stars. Nobody lives on the planet where I stay, though so I am simultaneously the most important and the least important person there.

Hi and welcome. It's our planet too. But could be we inhabit the 4th dimension... oooeeeooo. I hope you enjoy it here and find it useful and supportive.

I have Aspergers, it's both a gift, and a curse.
I understand where you're coming from. I think, on some days, that my autism is my biggest asset but also my biggest...cause of grief. Especially when being stressed or not in control or surrounded by not-knowing, and it all turns me into a completely different person.

Thanks for the kind words. As individualized as we are, we seem to share the same experiences. My own planet, Yeah I can identify.

New Threads

Top Bottom