• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi, my name is Nicholas

WhiteOwl

MightyOwl
Hi, my name is Nicholas. I have always felt a disconnected, to a degree, from people (feeling like I was an alien looking for his lost planet).

I’m 29, and I think I may have Asperger’s in conjunction to my medically diagnosed OCD, ADHD and Social Anxiety disorder.

I have many important life events occurring concurrently, and I feel so incredibly lost.

Learning that others view the world like me is comforting and disheartening at the same time.

I have so much to say, but no one to relay them to.

I guess I’ll end the post here.

c05b8f5054ac46fe8d9ed94a4cc9079f.png

Hello Nicholas. Nice to meet you! I also had a weird moment when I realized there were others like me.

Welcome to the forums, Nicholas.

It is a mixed bag of feelings at first.
Good place to ask questions and talk about things on your mind. :mapleleaf:

HI @Nicholas Labrakis

Do hang around the Forums a bit and get a sense of how AS is for other people and what their experience is. Remember that everybody experiences AS differently.

I've often felt like a visiting alien from another planet,...cloaked as a human. I walk amongst these creatures, interact with them, try to mimic their behaviors sometimes,...but some days I just don't want anything to do with them. Too much emotional thinking and their logic centers in their brains are often not working.

Welcome to the forums. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom