• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi, I'm (sort of) new

L_Holmes

I actually created another account a while ago, but I have no idea what email I used, nor do I remember the username. I didn't really post anything I don't think anyway, because I've been using Wrong Planet mostly, with the same username.

Anyway, I am a diagnosed Aspie. Well, not technically I suppose, unless you count a provisional diagnosis, but the psychologist did say he was 100% sure I have it. I will be done with the full evaluation in December and should have the results in January, and then I will really be officially diagnosed (assuming the results come back positive, of course, which the psychologist seemed pretty certain of it already).

There's a lot more to the story than that, but I am too tired to write that much right now, so I will save that for another time. Anyway, I look forward to interacting with others on here, though I probably won't be quite as active here as on my WP account, at least at first.

New Threads

Top Bottom