• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi! I'm Ludwig.

CrazyInTrains

Hi! I'm Ludwig, I'm 20, diagnosed with ASD in 2011.
My main interests are trains and railways, languages (I think) (speak Swedish, English and some basic German, want to learn French, Finnish and Japanese) and nature documentaries.
Will hopefully read biomedicin at university in the autumn.

What more should I write? I'm confused.

Hi and welcome, I hope that you enjoy it here. UKs been having a train related crisis today with trains being cancelled due to cracks being found on some, so they all had to get checked.

I used to love train travel, but have been missing it during the pandemic.

I'm guessing you're Swedish, from the languages you speak.

:station::locomotive::rocket::lightrail::train::tram::station:

Welcome! I Love trains too, several relatives were train engineers many years ago.

So cool you speak all those languages!

Welcome, I’m new here too. Only speak english and don’t do that but so well.

Thank you all!

Hi and welcome, I hope that you enjoy it here. UKs been having a train related crisis today with trains being cancelled due to cracks being found on some, so they all had to get checked.

I used to love train travel, but have been missing it during the pandemic.

I'm guessing you're Swedish, from the languages you speak.

:station::locomotive::rocket::lightrail::train::tram::station:

Thanks! Indeed, I'm Swedish.
Oh no, cracks in tracks aren't good! I think the rails at, least at parts of, the line Malmö-Helsingborg are quite happy cracking too.

Welcome! I Love trains too, several relatives were train engineers many years ago.

So cool you speak all those languages!

Welcome, I’m new here too. Only speak english and don’t do that but so well.

Thanks! Oooh! Cool! I think my mom's sister's husband's brother is a driver, but he's not interested in trains

cd94af2b60dbf9ce32dc7eb5aa853676.png

Hi! I'm Ludwig, I'm 20, diagnosed with ASD in 2011.
My main interests are trains and railways, languages (I think) (speak Swedish, English and some basic German, want to learn French, Finnish and Japanese) and nature documentaries.
Will hopefully read biomedicin at university in the autumn.

What more should I write? I'm confused.
It's ok to be confused, welcome.
You sound bright.
Write what you like, no rules here, except for the obvious such as courtesy etc.
Welcome aboard.

It's ok to be confused, welcome.
You sound bright.
Write what you like, no rules here, except for the obvious such as courtesy etc.
Welcome aboard.
Thanks!
And thanks again!
Indeed, it's always good to behave well, and everything is allowed within the limits of the rules. Haha, that remembers me of a funny sign.
Thanks! Where did I put my ticket? :grimacing: /j

Haha, I don't think anyone has ever asked that before XD
But, actually not, I haven't had energy to understand how to make it work : P
Also, hi!
Do you play OpenTTD?

Yeah I did for a while, it was fun and it challenges your brain but it's a real time sinker. I might play it again later, when I get around to playing the other 20 games I have. What's going on with you?

Yeah I did for a while, it was fun and it challenges your brain but it's a real time sinker. I might play it again later, when I get around to playing the other 20 games I have. What's going on with you?
I've played quite a lot of Cities Skylines (253 hours) though. I may put too much trust in the railways ...
I'm quite tired atm, I've 5 hours of work training on week days and I'm super tired in the afternoon, but it's interesting so fair enough, even if that means I rarely have time to play any games : (
I'm currently listening to Henrik Widegren, an ENT-doctor from Lund (Scania, Sweden) who write songs and sings about medicin, many of them are super funny!
How are you?

Last edited:
I played Cities too, and uh.. I mostly looked at the workshop, then I got mad that the devs developed too much DLC and I just perma deleted that game from my library. Looking back thinking "why the hell did I do that?" So I'll just have SimCity 4's shoulder to cry on.. ANYWAYS. There's no right or wrong way of playing any game. Now to tell my OCD that. I'm currently trying to over come mental obstacles with outside help. Just coming on here is a huge step for me.

Haha, I usually start the game and realise that I'd planned to get a handy mod but didn't : P
Indeed, or, maybe the right way of playing a game is in the way you find it most fun ‍:shrugging:
I wish you all luck! It's not easy with such issues and I've a dose of them, of different kinds. And you've already sent twice as many messages as me in a much shorter time :)
Edit: The Windows smilies didn't work here ...

All that means is that I have more time to spare than you. But before I beat myself up, if ever you have time, I want a partner to play city building games with lol.

New Threads

Top Bottom