• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi Hi!

Ser

hi im Seren! please call me ser!

I use they/she pronouns, im bisexual and questioning gender (im between genderfluid and demigirl most of the time).

I recently got diagnosed with autism :)

I like FNAF, animal crossing, minecraft, little nightmares and resident evil.
I like youtubers such as markiplier and coryxkenshin.
I like anime and shows like american horror story.

I love things to do with horror, e.g childs play series and the makeup sfx behind the scenes of gore etc :)

I really dislike:
- people using the r slur
- trollies/carts making noises in shopping places
- kids screaming
- fireworks
- sand
- glitter.

I also enjoy grunge subculture and listening to bands of that era e.g Alice in chains

f367c85826576c1b093c933e9750445f.png

Hi and welcome, I hope that you enjoy it here and find it useful and supportive too. I identify as nonbinary, also gay. I like Anime, but don't like horror, unless it's comedy or spoof horror. It's good that you found us, I hope you will find some threads useful and join in discussions, or start your own threads too. Probably you are still exploring autism? As it's a relatively recent diagnosis.

:blossom::sunflower::cat::seedling::herb: :bee:

hi im Seren! please call me ser!

I use they/she pronouns, im bisexual and questioning gender (im between genderfluid and demigirl most of the time).

I recently got diagnosed with autism :)

I like FNAF, animal crossing, minecraft, little nightmares and resident evil.
I like youtubers such as markiplier and coryxkenshin.
I like anime and shows like american horror story.

I love things to do with horror, e.g childs play series and the makeup sfx behind the scenes of gore etc :)

I really dislike:
- people using the r slur
- trollies/carts making noises in shopping places
- kids screaming
- fireworks
- sand
- glitter.

I also enjoy grunge subculture and listening to bands of that era e.g Alice in chains

Seems we share quite a few interests/whatever in here.

FNAF and Minecraft fan myself... havent played Little Nightmares yet (I recently got it as a gift though).

Big horror fan, BUT, I tend to watch horror series on Youtube rather than movies. Suspense and surreal stuff is what does it for me rather than gore.

And yeah, Markiplier. If you like stuff like his and also horror content, may I also suggest ManlyBadassHero.

And yeah, anime. Though I tend to read a bit more manga.

Non-binary here too.

And YES screaming kids are really freaking annoying, eh?

I daresay you'll do just fine here. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi and welcome, I hope that you enjoy it here and find it useful and supportive too. I identify as nonbinary, also gay. I like Anime, but don't like horror, unless it's comedy or spoof horror. It's good that you found us, I hope you will find some threads useful and join in discussions, or start your own threads too. Probably you are still exploring autism? As it's a relatively recent diagnosis.

:blossom::sunflower::cat::seedling::herb: :bee:

Im semi- exploring autism, before the diagnosis I had a bit of a fixation on learning and understanding everything about it, and seeing how I fit under everything :)

what anime do u like?

Seems we share quite a few interests/whatever in here.

FNAF and Minecraft fan myself... havent played Little Nightmares yet (I recently got it as a gift though).

Big horror fan, BUT, I tend to watch horror series on Youtube rather than movies. Suspense and surreal stuff is what does it for me rather than gore.

And yeah, Markiplier. If you like stuff like his and also horror content, may I also suggest ManlyBadassHero.

And yeah, anime. Though I tend to read a bit more manga.

Non-binary here too.

And YES screaming kids are really freaking annoying, eh?

I daresay you'll do just fine here. I hope you enjoy your time here.

thank you so much!!! I'll also look at the youtuber u suggested, honestly, I do love genuine horror, but im always so curious about how they make the effects like in SAW.

kids, babies just make me yell at them , like not on purpose, BUT I get so angry where one time I was in Asda, and across the store, a baby was crying and screaming and the mother wasn't doing anything, and I literally shouted "CAN U SHUT UP" ...I think people were looking at me lol but genuinely, idk who allows their kids to scream, children are sometimes the spawn of satan if raised wrong LOL.

Greetings and welcome!! I too detest fireworks and wish they were illegal, and have a very strong loathing for loud children. Gender identity questioning (autigender) is fairly common in autistic people due to how we don't automatically absorb and conform to societal norms, including gender norms.

HI and welcome to the Forums.

Thank you for giving us your pronouns. I am sorry if this is a stupid question, but I am used to a different combination of pronouns and they/she is a new one on me.

I think this means that you want to be called they and would use the pronoun they?
Am I correct? I am trying to understand and respect your choices.

Welcome! I enjoy grunge too, even though it was a bit before my time. Even reading the words 'kids screaming' makes me tense up.

Hi there and welcome! Enjoy looking around and join in wherever you feel like

HI and welcome to the Forums.

Thank you for giving us your pronouns. I am sorry if this is a stupid question, but I am used to a different combination of pronouns and they/she is a new one on me.

I think this means that you want to be called they and would use the pronoun they?
Am I correct? I am trying to understand and respect your choices.

hi, it means that I prefer they, being used for me e.g they/them first, then she/her as a secondary option if that makes sense :))

New Threads

Top Bottom