• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi from New Zealand Male

Bigjay

Hi

I don't really know what to put here but I've had asperger's my whole life more or less, it I'd diagnosed as mild but that's horse crap to me because all it did was create more problems so I just use asperger's, more problems as, parents thought I would be functioning fine but nope not really, I finished high school last year. Currently on a gap year, oh I'm 18, currently trying to workout my life and what I want do/become. For me I've always been able to fake talking to people but keeping those friends proves to be harder then it looks aye.

That is all, this is what came to mind at the moment so it's just a mumbled mess but hey I'm a messy person.

Bigjay

Hi Bigjay

welcome to af.png

Welcome to Autismfirums.com, Bigjay. I hear what you are saying and I understand.

Hang in there and give life all you got. It will be super tough and it will be fantastically wonderful.

We are glad you joined the forum and look forward to your participation.

Welcome Bigjay!
I know what you're saying. I'm 62 and lived my life with Asperger's but didn't know it until I was in
my 50's.
Just knew I was weird and highly anxious. Not social either.

New Zealand was where I always wanted to live!
Never achieved that goal. But, I must say you are in a beautiful country. :rolleyes:

New Threads

Top Bottom