• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi everyone ... I've finally taken the plunge!

Welcome! I'm currently reading some philosophy and religion. It's interesting how some ideas have permeated through the ages, evolved, and been built upon.
Thank you VictorR. Yes, I agree ... I was going to put an emoji here, but my knowledge of their meaning is very limited, so refrained ;)

Here taking the plunge means jumping in cold water in the middle of winter.
Hi Ronald, to be honest, making the decision to join the forum felt much like that ... and with the feeling that the water would be too deep for me too. However, I found the water is warm, and inviting, and it's a sunny winter's day.
Thank you for your message; just a couple of words make all the difference.

Hi Tom, I guess it depends where you in the world and your dotage; but I think you know ;)

I don't. I swear by my dotage. ;) But I don't watch TV in typical fashion. Actually we don't own a TV. I usually just watch Sci-Fi and some Horror on the computer.

Welcome Sara.

I don't know if you're familiar with the Irish Comedian Aisling Bea, but I recently finished watching a TV series she wrote and starred in called "This Way Up" and I enjoyed it very much.

I don't. I swear by my dotage. ;) But I don't watch TV in typical fashion. Actually we don't own a TV. I usually just watch Sci-Fi and some Horror on the computer.
University Challenge - and I think the most I've ever achieved is four correct answers! I think it started off as an American programme. I don't watch much TV either and I often see some horror on the computer too - usually in the form of an 11-year-old! So, what's your fave horror movie?

University Challenge - and I think the most I've ever achieved is four correct answers! I think it started off as an American programme. I don't watch much TV either and I often see some horror on the computer too - usually in the form of an 11-year-old! So, what's your fave horror movie?

Is this referencing the show you're talking about?

Welcome Sara.
I don't know if you're familiar with the Irish Comedian Aisling Bea, but I recently finished watching a TV series she wrote and starred in called "This Way Up" and I enjoyed it very much.
Hi Magna, thanks for the warm welcome.
I don't watch much TV TBH but when I do, it's either factual based or comedy, so I'll take a look as you've recommended. I see Sharon Hogan was part of the writing team and appears in it, so it will definitely appeal to me!

Favorites are nearly always inpossible for me to decide, but in the horroe genre I've liked things like The Ring and Silent Hill. I'm also a Zombie film fan.

New Threads

Top Bottom