• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi everybody I'm Jason

Jdogghunter

I'm new here I'm 23, and i live in Arkansas,USA and i love anime,study about all kinds of animals,I travel around my country a lot,I enjoy star wars,and some videos games depending what it is, I love having fun, and been known to suddenly dance to my favorite song which is gangnam style lol. i hope to make some friends here.

upload_2020-9-7_22-23-38.png

I'm new here I'm 23, and i live in Arkansas,USA and i love anime,study about all kinds of animals,I travel around my country a lot,I enjoy star wars,and some videos games depending what it is, I love having fun, and been known to suddenly dance to my favorite song which is gangnam style lol. i hope to make some friends here.
Video games are my thing

I like Smooth Style!

I love horse lives in the wild, many unexpected things about them. Elephants are amazingly tough and awesome with what they are capable of doing in the desert. I used to watch docummentaries about different species to get an insight into their social customs. Ant colonies are beautiful too.

I really like anime art,
c242b9a1d9964f3011d7b7ad6be6f7f2cf6d09c7.png

[Aries Spring]
tumblr_pu37arO52N1vcyftzo5_540.gifv
and I used to binge on anime shows, I like more emotional types, but can't handle sad ones or I'll cry myself dry.

I'm hyped up by Yuri in the recent times because I have a girlfriend and Ive always functioned on romance, but it's a type it's very hard to find good shows of, most of the time romance is almost entirely lacking and they just friends except for the last episode, in others they are shy about making it fully Yuri so they remain in friend-like connections apart from sometimes blushing which is not unusual.

I do like adventure such as Fullmetal Alchemist, and of course all of the colorful very interesting worlds and creatures Studio Ghibli came up with.

Anime has the best songs in the world, whether it's very awesome j-rock or it's very smooth.
Paradise Kiss, that perfect little fashion world's soundtrack.

ParaKiss opening.

My fav opening belongs to my 2nd fav Yuri.

Last edited:
Hi and welcome, you sound busy and it's great that you are enjoying your interests. I hope you enjoy it here.

:airplane::bluecar::rocket::fireengine::trolleybus::taxi::locomotive::lorry::bus::airplane:

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process

Welcome to Autismforums.com, Jason. I reside on the west side in Bella Vista (NWA). You’ll find this forum to be a refuge and a learning place ... a place to share and find hope. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Welcome! What is your favorite animal to research? I love animals, too. I would have loved to help polar bears and narwhals, but the asd impeded my life too much. Uni was hell :-(

Hi Menander, polar bears and narwhals are cool. Did you know that a polar bear's skin is solid black? that helps them trap heat for them and they are classified as a marine mammal. Also did that only male narwhals have a horn? and the horn on their head is actually a tooth. My favorite bear is the Kodiak Bear which is the largest subspecies of brown bear and their native to an Alaskan Island called Kodiak Island. I've seen both black bears and grizzly bears in Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks it's nice to meet you.

New Threads

Top Bottom