• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi and welcome.

xXGrizeldaXx

Hi I enjoy Knitting, crotchet, painting cookery and pressing flowers.

I also enjoy morris dancing and sitting in my garden with my pets and boyfriend. ( 1 golden retriever ,2 cats , a chinchilla and a hamster)

Hello and welcome,
I think you will find that it is comfortable here.
Good Luck

Hi xXGrizeldaXx, welcome to our friendly community. I love cooking and knitting too (both on and off) :)

Hello Grizelda ! Welcome to our social group. I really hope that you will find your place between us and you will have a nice stay on the site.

PS : Pressing flowers was one of my favorite activities when I had to make a project for Biology class, school.

Welcome to AC. How about a picture of your chinchilla? Neat critters.... :cool:

New Threads

Top Bottom