• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi again!

Mitch

I already introduced myself here last year, but I still had a lot of trouble with posting and interacting. Even though the community here has been very welcoming! A lot has happened this past year and I'm back to try again!

Next to being diagnosed with Asperger's and social anxiety little over a year ago at age 28, I now also have the ADD/ADHD label. All this time I've been updating my personal blog with my adventures and the responses I received have been very motivating to keep at it. Just a few months ago I wasn't able to leave the house, but nowadays I'm able to hop on my bike (still dislike driving a car) to go to the city and do a bit of shopping. Basically I've been very busy trying to improve my life in very small carefully planned steps. :)

What else is there to say? I'm a filmmaker, photographer and graphic designer and this year I will be focusing more on my career with vocational help. Not sure how that will go, but I'm sure it will be interesting. Lastly, Mitch is not my first name (it's my third), but I like to be able to speak freely here without making it very easy for search engines to track me down.

Well, that's me in a nutshell. So, hi again! ;)

Hi Mitch, and welcome back.
As long as your moving forward, it doesnt matter the size of the step. Its still progress
Cheers
Turk

Hi all, thanks for the welcome! :)
You're absolutely right Turk, it's just difficult to see this sometimes.

New Threads

Top Bottom