• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey, new here!

Sennie

Hey everyone! :) I'm new here... I was diagnosed with ASD at 13 and since then Ive found lots of new interests like working on classic cars (like in my pic) with my father and writing fiction stories :p

Sennie. :)

Hi Sennie

welcome to af.png

Welcome! I don't own a classic car, am not much of even a backyard mechanic, but do love classic cars though!

I do photograph lots of classic cars here in western Canada...

Car Cruise 01.jpg

Welcome! I don't own a classic car, am not much of even a backyard mechanic, but do love classic cars though!

I do photograph lots of classic cars here in western Canada...

View attachment 57729
Great photo buddy! :) That car is a beauty. Love the classic Jags. My father owns an XJ40, which itself is a great car, constant battle with rust thougho_O

I always keep my camera ready in case I see a classic when I'm out but rarely see one:rolleyes:

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process! :)

Great photo buddy! :) That car is a beauty. Love the classic Jags. My father owns an XJ40, which itself is a great car, constant battle with rust thougho_O

I always keep my camera ready in case I see a classic when I'm out but rarely see one:rolleyes:

You might note that this Jaguar is a RHD example, the owner did a private import of it from England when he moved here to Canada, and it's not exactly stock as you can probably tell... ;)

And I would consider myself to be a semi-pro photographer, with a certain level of ability, one more of a Citroen DS

Citroen 04.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom