• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey hey. *does a little dance*

Crazi

So I already went a head a posted a thread prior to this one- 'cause- you know- I couldn't contain myself. But now I feel it is time to follow the path that is predestined for all new members to Aspie Central and make an introduction thread.

So. Q-bombs away!

Q is for question. Got any? cause your totally interested in this person who has done a terrible job at providing a back story. Given you a lot of interesting facts to elaborate on haven't I?

nmh.

p.s. I hate this word (see other thread) but, I'm hyper.

I have a question: Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis? :p Auto-like if you get the movie reference :p lol

Welcome :)

Lol, you do sound hyper. Do you find it's caused whenever you have sugar? Sugar makes me a little hyper :p

Aww thanks for the Welcomes you guys!
@ Vanilla, no I was only hyper off of the thought of the response I might get, which in my eyes are sweeter than any sugar. :) Must admit though that I'm not as hyper right now but I've got a nice restful feeling that's about as good.
@ Eden Prime: I have only touched a video game like once in my life and I got all existential on it like "what is the point?" :p

Aww thanks for the Welcomes you guys!
@ Vanilla, no I was only hyper off of the thought of the response I might get, which in my eyes are sweeter than any sugar. :) Must admit though that I'm not as hyper right now but I've got a nice restful feeling that's about as good.
@ Eden Prime: I have only touched a video game like once in my life and I got all existential on it like "what is the point?" :p

Fair enough :)

What are your interests?

I wish I'd done this for my introduction now. I'm awful at them. :p

Haha aw your not awful at anything unless you tell yourself you are.

I'm newly into chemistry but where it stands right now, I've still got a lot of learning to do. I got into nerdy crafts for a bit and I'm interested in learning photography. In the past I've been way into history but the same old famous people and their life stories are starting to bore me more and more at least Western History you know. It's been done- literally. :p psychology and trying to figure myself out was my latest obsession but now that I've got that figured out I'm ready to move on to bigger and better things. Called chemistry, I think . . .

New Threads

Top Bottom