• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey, Has anyone else noticed most rappers have the personality of Bread?

I will agree to this: the rappers that seem to have very little going on, personality-wise, don’t seem to have much of a personality.

I am a fan of rap, but the artists I enjoy are brimming with personality.
Are there any really good rap artists from the Netherlands who you would recommend? I actually thoroughly enjoy rap that isn't in English lol. My girlfriend has shown me a lot of very talented rap artists from Poland.

Are there any really good rap artists from the Netherlands who you would recommend? I actually thoroughly enjoy rap that isn't in English lol. My girlfriend has shown me a lot of very talented rap artists from Poland.

That reminds me of this:

That reminds me of this:

I think that’s probably accurate, this made me laugh so hard omg :tearsofjoy:

Reminds me of a hilarious YouTube comment I saw yesterday that I wasn’t able to find again, where a non-native English speaker said they went to Arkansas and it sounded like the people there were saying “Jaw maw gawtaw?” Or something like that lol

I bet non-English speakers and people from the UK are horrified by the Boston accent, I’m not a fan of it either but people here really do talk like that.

I have never noticed rappers closely enough to determine a personality type. Perhaps they are tone deaf. I ignore poetry because so many more thoughts can be expressed in prose, but rhyme "sounds right" because for most of human history it was the best way to preserve a story, since errors in memory can usually be repaired just by checking the poetic possibilities. My neighbours can all recite "Trudeau has got to go" but they can't explain why they include "got" (for the rhythm) nor can they explain why he has to go, but they are quite convinced by the simple jingle.

I bet non-English speakers and people from the UK are horrified by the Boston accent, I’m not a fan of it either but people here really do talk like that.

That accent is interesting, they don't say "car", they say "ca". :) I like it. I'm a big fan of many of the accents over there. We have a lot of accents here too and some of them are just flat out crazy.

Yeah, and then we have rappers like Kendrick Lamar, Tech N9ne, Aesop Rock, The Notorious BIG, 2Pac- all who have very distinct and complex personalities.

Something tells me you just do not like this musical genre.
I would normally disagree with you and refute this statement
Something tells me you just do not like this musical genre.
but then i realized my thread title says "Most rappers" not "Most NEW age Rappers". Sorry for the generalization.

I don't pay attention to rappers. Not my style of music, nor my style of personality. But on the other hand, I love breads, and they do have different personalities. A pumpernickel and a multigrain say hello in very different ways. :)

I don't pay attention to rappers. Not my style of music, nor my style of personality. But on the other hand, I love breads, and they do have different personalities. A pumpernickel and a multigrain say hello in very different ways. :)

But can they wax a chump like a candle?

Seinfeldism on Twitter: Schnitzer's. #Seinfeld / S07E11 The Rye  https://t.co/mKryjozBAX https://t.co/o5ynD0hHLN / Twitter

After reading this thread, I now want a Mustang 5.0 so I can drive down A1A Beachfront Ave. Time to go solo!

Also, Lil' (insert your username here). There, now everyone's got a stage name!

Great question! I will think about it and get back to you :)

Oddly enough, I find bread fascinating. Sourdoughs, yeast colonies, the history of it, the sheer varieties. Bricks same story, the process that goes into bricks used in the Ishtar Gate and the Great Wall, Legos, etc...

Rap and celebrities in general, eh...

I will have to listen to more rappers then, as the lead singer of Bread seems pretty calm, cool and easygoing.

I've never made the assumption of how those perceived as being successful within the public domain are so equally talented as individual personalities distanced from their fame and whatever it may be that they do so well.

Reminds me of once in a while despite whatever their skills may be, whether or not I would want to dine with them and have an interesting conversation. Amusing who would be on the short list, and who would not. Though none of them would be rappers.

I do have a well known blood relative within the public domain as an entertainer, but I have never had any desire to meet them, let alone dine with them. Let's just say that what the family says about them is a far cry from any of their media publicity or accomplishments within their field.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom