• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello

VodLaw

Hi

My name is Marco, 26 years old and I’m born in the Netherlands. Officially diagnosed with ADHD on my fifth birthday (happy birthday me I guess) and with autism when I was 25 years old.

I live with my wife and 3 year old son in the United States, where I work as a Network administrator.

For me my work is also my hobby as I like to tinker with networking stuff at home (my wife’s frustration I’ll leave out of that)

Welcome! I've also come to combine my work and special interest, though I have other interests as well :)

Welcome! :)

My special interest is also my career. There are a few of us here.

Hope you enjoy it here! There’s a lot to learn but we are a friendly and helpful bunch.

Hi

My name is Marco, 26 years old and I’m born in the Netherlands. Officially diagnosed with ADHD on my fifth birthday (happy birthday me I guess) and with autism when I was 25 years old.

I live with my wife and 3 year old son in the United States, where I work as a Network administrator.

For me my work is also my hobby as I like to tinker with networking stuff at home (my wife’s frustration I’ll leave out of that)
Well hello and welcome! You're only a bit younger than myself; I was diagnosed around ten years old with NVLD and only recently autism.

I hope you enjoy it here!

New Threads

Top Bottom