• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello

Hello! Do you really want to know? :p I used to answer this question honestly and then eventually I worked out that nobody really wanted an honest answer. Although maybe I am in the correct place to answer honestly :tearsofjoy: I'm ok. Facing a lot of challenges right now but perserverance is one of my strengths and I'm not ready to give up. How are you?

Je suis THUNDEROUS. :neutral:
Pardonnez-mois.

How about you? :joycat:

'May contain thunder' might know what that means.

Welcome, Phantom. I'm happy. I have been busy making guacamole and Ropa Vieja for supper. I can't get plantains, so can't make Patacones.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom