• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello!

Meticulous

... I'm bad at introductions, I apologize. That being said, umh... Hi! I'm pretty new. I'm somewhere in my twenties, of the female gender and I live in a small country in Europe; Belgium. I'm sorry if I make any language mistakes, huge ones and little ones. I really don't mean to, it's just that, English is not my native language.

I won't bore you with the details of my entire life. I'm not yet, really officially diagnosed, but in the process to be soon. And there's pretty strong suspicions I most likely have Asperger's. I have to admit this is all pretty new to me. I've always known I was different from most other people. (A lot of which is glaringly obvious in the way I tend to communicate with others, among other things.) But it never really had -a potential- name until now. And that's a bit weird for me... and also a bit of the reason I joined up here; to try and put things in perspective, find stories sorta like mine and share experiences. Then again, I guess that's the reason most people join up here.

So yeah, told you, I was bad at this introduction thing. Anyways, the too long; didn't read version: I'm new, I don't bite and I'm... a bit overwhelmed, maybe. xD;

Hi don't worry so much. We don't bite either. Welcome to AC. We're a great place to get to know people and their experiences.

Thank you, guys! =) Good to know, I've been reading around here and there, and this seems like a good place, yeah. At least, so far it's been reassuring to see similar viewpoints.

Also, in other news, that's a rare find; most people haven't even heard of Belgium, let alone go there! That's quite cool, really.

Thank you, guys! =) Good to know, I've been reading around here and there, and this seems like a good place, yeah. At least, so far it's been reassuring to see similar viewpoints.

Also, in other news, that's a rare find; most people haven't even heard of Belgium, let alone go there! That's quite cool, really.

My old pastor kept saying my cousin was in Germany, he thought Belgium was a city in Germany. Now they are married, so I would think it'd stick in his head by now.

if I would never have heard of Belgium...

But yeah, I've encountered a fair share of people that don't know anything but Germany if we're talking Europe

New Threads

Top Bottom