• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello. Newly Diagnosed Aspie and New here. :)

Hi,
I am 17 I live in Australia and I was recently diagnosed with Aspergers. My interests are .. tintin, art, fashion, botany, rocks and birds.

Welcome! I share your interests to a degree, I manage a natural history collection which includes an herbarium, geology, and bird specimens, among other things, and I minored in Studio Art. Haven't read Tintin in some time, but my 8 yr old son now also loves it. Not good at fashion though I design and construct some of my own clothes occasionally since the store selection is usually unwearable ;)

One of my particular interests is Sydney Parkinson, whom you may recognize as the botanical and zoological illustrator on the Endeavour voyage. So, one of the first European artists in Australia. He was especially good at drawing plants and birds and had some adventures worthy of Tintin! I have worked with many of his original drawings and manuscripts.

Last edited:
Woo hoo, another Harry Potter fan! Welcome! :)
My favorite characters are Snape and Voldemort, but Luna's awesome as well.

Woo hoo, another Harry Potter fan! Welcome! :)
My favorite characters are Snape and Voldemort, but Luna's awesome as well.

Welcome! I share your interests to a degree, I manage a natural history collection which includes an herbarium, geology, and bird specimens, among other things, and I minored in Studio Art. Haven't read Tintin in some time, but my 8 yr old son now also loves it. Not good at fashion though I design and construct some of my own clothes occasionally since the store selection is usually unwearable ;)

One of my particular interests is Sydney Parkinson, whom you may recognize as the botanical and zoological illustrator on the Endeavour voyage. So, one of the first European artists in Australia. He was especially good at drawing plants and birds and had some adventures worthy of Tintin! I have worked with many of his original drawings and manuscripts.

Seconding Naturalist; I was a geology major and birdwatcher. Welcome!

New Threads

Top Bottom