• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello. Newly Diagnosed Aspie and New here. :)

LunaViolet

Hi,
I am 17 I live in Australia and I was recently diagnosed with Aspergers. My interests are .. tintin, art, fashion, botany, rocks and birds.

Hello Luna, I'm new here, too, and also in Australia.

Nice to meet a fellow HP fan. :) HP is my place to escape to when I need to seek comfort in some old friends.

Hi & Welcome,
I like your list of interests. I think they are related perhaps. I know I make that connection in my mind with some similar interests.

art - rocks & botany
fashion - birds

Welcome to Aspiescentral :)
image.jpg

Hi & Welcome,
I like your list of interests. I think they are related perhaps. I know I make that connection in my mind with some similar interests.

art - rocks & botany
fashion - birds

Yes! The natural world is a fantastic muse for creativity. Your interests specifically have a very visual bent which is quit copacetic.

Nice to meet a fellow HP fan. :) HP is my place to escape to when I need to seek comfort in some old friends.
For a second I thought you meant H.P. Lovecraft and thought, "Wow, you've got some freaky friends.o_O" LOL

Yes I agree HP is great! do you have a favourite character?

Hmm...not really. I identify with Hermione, and Neville the most, being bookish, clumsy, not quite pretty and a plant lover/botanist. I admire Luna's observations of others' behaviour and her unabashed honesty... I'm observant in the same way but have learnt to hold my tongue because people don't want to hear!

Rather than have a favourite, I kind of love all the characters and the tapestry they weave together. Each character has a unique but vital place in the picture and so I kind of appreciate that more than anything.

Tin Tin is great. I have never read the comics, but I grew up with the cartoon. Spielberg also did a feature adaptation in 2011 which turned out quite splendidly.

New Threads

Top Bottom