• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello - Introduction

Emya

Hi everyone,

I'm 29 years old, and I have Asperger's Syndrome. I've recently realized this, and have spent my entire life feeling different from everyone else. I have never been a social person at all, and have had an excruciating time communicating with others outside of my very immediate family (husband and my parents and step-parents). I'm using this diagnosis as a way to finally understand more about myself and how to manage it. I'm so happy to find a group.

I look forward to conversing with you all.

Hi Emya !

I hope you will like this group and stick around. We'd love to have you add your knowledge and skills to our collective.

Welcome Emya! :)
The feeling of not fitting in is saddly something AS and people on the spectrum in general share. But at least you've been diagnosed and have found an answer to your questions (I hope that has bring you some relief).

In any case, I hope you find in here what your looking for and to read from you.
See you around!

Have you seen my elephant? You know big fellow, long trunk, likes peanuts...

Wait... sorry, that was my insane asylum welcome. Now, shoot, what did I do with my Aspie greeting?

Oh well, I'll just wing it. So yes, home of the 'differents' so to speak. I hope you didn't like being considered strange, because you are quite normal in this crowd. There is no protocol. Just jump in.

Hope it works out for you here.

Welcome aboard, and welcome
To the other side. :)
image.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom